12. "MI6?!"

AN: gayyyynessss up top 🤪 errr on with da story

"MI6?!"

The sergeant sighed and leaned back in his chair, shaking his aching hand from signing forms when the door was knocked on.

He pressed a button on his computer and up came a view of the person outside.

"Come in." He called.

John walked into the room in a slight state of panic and went to salute.

"Instructor Maleu, what's the problem?"

"Err delicate subject sir."

"On with it." The sergeant snapped.

"I believe that a soldier at your camp is an undercover scorpia agent, sir." John blurted out.

"Absurd." The Sergeant stood up and walked around his desk. "which soldier exactly?"

"Jaguar."

The sergeant laughed and opened the hut's door and called out to a passing soldier. "GO GET JAGUAR FROM K-UNIT!" The soldier nodded and sprinted off in K-Unit's hut direction.

John was confused. Why did the Sergeant laugh? He thought.

Soon enough Jaguar came running. His run was smooth and controlled. He glanced at his surroundings once he came to a stop and recognised instructor Maleu or Tedd or Teddy and some called him.

Alex saluted the Sergeant and instructor.

"Jaguar." The Sergeant began

"Yes sir."

"It has come to Instructor Maleu's attention that you may or may not be a Scorpia agent."

Alex's eyes widdened. A scorpia agent? Really!? I only went there for like a week! His mind rushed with small thoughts. "Impossible sir. And you know it."

"Too right i do." They were smiling at each other now. John looked between them.

Despite the sort of father son relationship that they have, they had no features that really matched, John deduced. "What's going on?" He asked.

"You my friend have incorrectly accused this agent of being from Scorpia." The Sergeant had slipped up and Alex knew it. He had said 'agent' and not 'soldier'

"Agent of who, sir?"

And now the Sergeant knew he had messed up and there was no going back. "MI6."

"MI6?!"

"Yes."