Chapter 23

My mood quickly changed when I zoned back in to see Rosalie getting mad. They had asked her to wear Bella's clothes to help, responded with, "I'll wear y/n's, but why would I help Bella" It felt good that she said that, wanting to help me, but I get the sense I wasn't making git out of this alive, but I wouldn't dare say the safe for Bella.

"Rosalie, its okay. I am fine. I need you to help Bella" I spoke slowly, looking her directly in the eyes.

"Okay.....okay, whatever" she took a deep breath, calming herself.

I turned back to what else was going on, Edward and Alice and Carlisle were arguing about Bella, Edward wanted to take Bella with him, but Carlisle and Alice were in agreement that she would be safer going with Alice. It was smart really, James would expect Bella to be with Edward, so when she's not he wouldn't know where she is.

"Bella goes with Alice" I stepped in, interjecting. Edward scoffs and rolls his eyes. "got a problem pretty boy? I am her sister and I get the final say." I don't stutter. "little" he says ever so quietly. "What was that?" I raise an eyebrow, warning. "Little. You are her little sister." he says more clearly this time. "why don't you say that again" I said firmly, walking up so close to him, leaving only inches of space between us. The problem was, I was quite literally 'little', he looked down to me, he looked me up and down before looking me in the eyes again, with an annoying little smirk. 

"Enough," Carlisle speaks, "she is right Edward, she has the final say, and she says Bella goes with Alice"

I look Edward dead in the eyes, and I return that stupid little smirk he gave me a moment ago. "Ass" I scoff and walk away hold my middle finger up.

As I exited through the open doorway, I was greeted by Emmet and Rosalie, "Nice" Emmet said holding his hand up for a high five. I softly laughed. "Somebody had to say it" Rosalie agreed. 

Rosalie and Emmet go into the garage and I stay right outside the doorway. I lean against the wall and slowly slide down before hitting the floor, wrapping my arms around my legs and resting my head back against the wall. I closed my eyes.

I hardly heard the footsteps, but soon I could feel her sitting next to me. I opened my eyes. I kept my  head on the wall, but rolled it over to face her. 

"I'll be okay you know, even though you don't like to admit it, I am still the older sister. I should be the one worrying about you, not the other way around"Bella spoke calmly and slightly apologetically.

"okay." I spoke without emotion. 

"Im serious, we are both going to be fine"

"Okay." once again without any emotion.

"You still don't believe me do you?" I could tell she meant what she was saying. I still believed otherwise. I didn't physically speak anymore words, but my face said exactly what I was thinking. 

Suddenly Bella stood up, "C'mon, come say good bye to me" she held out her hand, changing the subject, she knew I wouldn't believe her. I stood up taking her hand and we walked back into the garage. When we did so, I guess I had silently hoped Edward might try to apologize, it was wasted hope, as usual. He walked over, grabbing Bella's hand. I would never be good enough, it was always going to be her. I get why, I would choose her too, but I never should have though Edward cared for me, it was clear that it was only Bella, but nonetheless, I could still hate him for leading me on like that. Rosalie was right though, he was just a stupid boy, sure he was a cute vampire, but this house is literally filled with nothing but that. At least I wouldn't have to deal with him much longer.

I said goodbye before Edward did. I hoped my goodbye mattered more than his. I was really bad at goodbyes and birthday cards though. Not that they have anything to do with each other...but still. Because I was so bad at goodbyes, I didn't really say much. 

"So uhm... Goodbye? Stay...safe. Just know that I care about you. And I-" Bella cut me off

"-y/n. Stop, I know you are bad at and hate goodbyes, and it only a goodbye for now, I will see you soon. I love you." She knew me well. 

"Yeah....yeah okay" I said with a small smile, it was small, but I meant it, and it is rare I mean it when I smile. 

Edward took his turn to say goodbye. They only spoke for a few moments. After they were done, Bella looked between Edward and I and said, "I love you both." Edward said an 'I love you' back to her and I said 'bye'. She drove off. 

I watched her until I couldn't anymore and slowly turned to leave the garage. Right as I walked through the doorway, I heard Carlisle speak, "y/n, you need to go with Edward" I spun around to face Carlisle. "go? go where?" I asked, puzzled and a bit annoyed. "Anywhere but here. You are not safe here" Carlisle spoke firmly.  I looked at Edward, "He is right. You are coming with me. Lets go" 

I paused, inhaled, and spoke, "why the fuck not. I am going to die anyways, and that means I will be dyeing on your watch, so you can explain to my sister how you let me die" I laughed

"You are not going to die and watch yourself or-" Edward began speaking firmly, he didn't scare me though, "-Or what?" I raised an eyebrow. Edward just stared at me with this look of hatred. "Okay" I scoffed, laughing again, holding my hands up in surrender.

AN: okay so I really liked this chapter, let me know what you all think.