Chapter 29

It's been already a month since Leo kept sending me gifts.

Gifts for engagement.

"Young miss, the prince is downstairs." Kelly grinned.

"What?!"

I ran outside with my heart beating fast loudly towards the door and went downstairs quickly.

"Euk-"

"Slow down Anna." Leo whispered.

"Leo! Why didn't you tell me that you were coming?"

He pecked my lips and hugged my waist.

A lot of things already happened this past month.

Shasha is still in contact with me and I still visited her premises every now and then to have some fun.

Stella is focusing on her dream which is being a fashion designer.

Justin and Kelly were always the same.

And Richard... he finally stopped pursuing me after he knew the prince proposed to me.

"What are you thinking about?" Leo asked.

"Nothing. It's just that... a lot of things already happened these weeks. I just feel nostalgic." I said.

"Hm." Leo hummed as he leaned his chin in my head.

"Ehem." Dad coughed.

"Anna. Do you already want to leave us behind?" Mom said in a dramatic tone.

"Mom."

"Excuse me princs. Will you have the time to talk with this old man?" Dad interrupted.

"Of course Father." Leo replied.

Leo went with him and I with my mom.

"Anna. Do you really want to proceed with this engagement?" She asked in a worried tone.

"Yes mom." I embarrassedly replied.

"Hahh.. I can't really do anything if that's how you feel." She sighed.

She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Young miss! The emperor has arrived!" Kelly opened the door.

We went out and greeted the emperor.

"Greetings to the emperor." I greeted.

"No need to do the formalities. I came here as a father, not an emperor." He said.

"Then, I greet thee imperial father." I curtsied.

"Hm. Rise." He said.

Two families gathered together and talked about our upcoming engagement.

.
.
.
.

Tomorrow evening at the Imperial Palace....

"Young miss, your dress is ready." Kelly said.

"Okay. Help me get dressed."

Later, we will be announcing to all people about our engagement.

Kelly helped me get dress and designed my hair.

After few minutes of preparing, I was finally ready.

*knock* *knock*

The door opened and Leo walked inside.

He wore an all-white suit matching my dress.

"You look gorgeous Anna. I can't wait to let everyboby know about my fiancé. Let's get going?" He said while blushing.

I nodded and took his hand.

We walked towards the curtains and outside it, were people of nobility standing and talking below the ground.

The emperor waited for our entry and finally said something.

"Attention to everyone. I hereby announce Leopold Wellington and Moriana Allison as-"

Boom!

There was an explosion and all the lights were suddenly turned off.

You can't see anything but pure darkness.

"Anna!" I heard Leo's shout.

No sooner, something touched my hand and all my consciousness was taken.

.
.
.

"Mhmm."

"Lady Moriana. Are you alright?" I heard a whisper beside me.

"Who are you?!" I shouted.

"Shh. It's me, Stella. Seems like the two of us were abducted." She said.

"Abducted? Abducted?! I had enough of this! I had enough of all this crap! Why is it me?! Why am I always in danger when all I ever wanted was peace!? Why?....heuk." I vented my anger out.

"Lady..." Stella sounded sad.

All these inner feelings..... were bound to erupt one day.

But I didn't know that it would blow off right now when another danger has happened.

Tears kept flowing out of my eyes and my mind was already in an abnormal state.

'I want to live. I want to live. I want to live! Damn it! Damn my life! Who the hell is behind all of this!?'

"Bleghhh. I can't believe you're crying over something like this again."

A familiar voice popped out.

It was the same voice.

'No way.'

"Hello world! And hello to the two of you!" She shouted.

"Shasha?" I said out of surprise.

"Blehh. Don't call me that way. It feels disgusting. Look, I have goosebumps." She said.

"Why-"

"Don't ask why you b*tch! It was because of you! Don't you still get it? IT'S. ALL. BECAUSE. OF. YOU. YOU. STUPID. WHORE." She clearly said.

"Why-"

"Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Why are you so stupid!??? Arghhh I can't do this. You two, explain it to her." She said.

Two masked person came from her behind.

'The two person who retreated that day!'

"We can't do that my lady." The both of them said.

"Huh. Useless. Fine! I'll explain. I'll explain so that this slut can get it. Tch." She clicked her tongue.

"Once upon time,

"There was a little girl."

She started narrating in a serious tone.