Chapter 8

The day was finally here. The day when Andy was going to come and have a sleepover. The week has been going way to slow.

But I was so nervous. What if he didn't like it? What if I scare him away? Omg, I'm going to scare him away!

I had to stop when I heard the doorbell ring. My nervousness faded away and I suddenly felt really happy. He was finally here. I had finally found someone I want to be with, and he is maybe into ddlb. That would be the dream.

I opened the door to find a nervous little boy. He had probably been more nervous than me. Poor guy. He looked so cute in his outfit. Tight black jeans, and a big baby blue sweater that went all the way to his knees.

"Hey Andy. You look very cute today?" I said to him. He gave me a big smile and went to shake my hand. I had to force myself to not laugh. He was way out of my league.

"Hi, Lu-Lucas. You look very p-pretty too." He whispered.

"Thank you very much, little boy. Ready for tonight?" I asked him.

"Yes. I'm kinda nervous tho." He mumbled back, suddenly finding his shoes very interesting.

"It's going to be fun. And if you don't like it, we can do something else. You are the boss." I smiled at him before taking his hand in mine. He giggled a little bit, and I thought I was going to die. I brought him inside and helped him take off his shoes. Then we walked to the living room again, and I put on some cartoons on the tv.

"I'm going to get you something to drink. Just get comfortable. The other boys should be here soon." I said before walking to the kitchen.

Not one minute after I said it, they came back from their trip. Alec told me that Nick needed to get some energy out, and Nick plaid along. That way Sam was more open to go for a walk. And it gave me some time to get the house ready. I wanted it to look nice.

Sam ran to the living room the second he heard the tv was on. Nick followed right after, running too. He was cute sometimes. Alec went to the kitchen.

"How's it going?" he smirked at me, watching the boys.

"It's going okay. He just came. I really want to have a nice sleepover." I answered back.

"It's going to be fine. It looks like he is having fun." I gave Alec a juice box, and he went to give it to Sam. I grabbed two more juice boxes too, walking to the living room. I gave one box to Andy, ruffling his hair. And then I went to give the other one to Nick, smirking while I did.

Nick is not into ddlb. Some part of me though that he would fit good to be a daddy dom. He is very caring, and he is good at taking care of Sam sometimes. And he is great with other children. But sometimes I thought that he would fit to be a little boy too. He is often acting really childish, and it's so cute. He gets really excited for the smallest things, he can't eat without spilling almost half of the food, and he watch more child shows than Sam. I think he would be a great little. But he is unfortunate not a little.

Nick gave me a small glare before opening his juice box, silent sipping on it. I laughed and sat down on the couch next to Andy. He was so beautiful. I felt like I could watch him all day. Maybe he felt the eyes on me, but I didn't care.

"Luke, look." he whispered to me, pointing to the screen when he saw someone he liked. Luke. I think no one has every called me that. I loved it. I put my arm around him and forced my eyes to the screen instead.

"Yeah, it's very cool." I smiled at his happiness.

We watched tv for an hour more before I wanted time with him alone. This was our weekend. I took his hand and he followed me up to my room. He gently sat on my bed, looking around like the last time.

"So, are you ready? What do you maybe want to do first?" I asked carefully. I was good at being a daddy dom to a little. I was not good at learning someone what that is. Well, first time for both of us.

"I don't know. I'm really excited to try something. I really like you!" Andy gave me a big smile while he almost screamed it. It was almost like he was in little space, but not all the way. Maybe it was a good thing to start with tv? It made him relax before trying. And he didn't stutter that much.

"Well, it's getting late. What if I help get you into something comfortable and then we can color until dinner? It's Sam and Alec's turn to make dinner, so we have time." I said with a calm voice.

"Sure. I've haven't colored since I was a little kid, so I don't think I'm that good anymore tho"

I went to pick out some of the coloring set I have bought for him. It was some easy coloring books and some more difficult. I want to take this in his speed, and the more difficult is for older people. I also bought pencils, sharpies and pens.

I sat it on my desk and got two chairs next to it. I sat down and took one of the more difficult ones and started coloring. I love that activity. It was fun and relaxing. Andy sat next to me, looking at my book, before taking one of the easier.

We spend almost one hour just coloring together, taking while we did. He was so easy to talk to. I felt like I could tell him everything, and he wouldn't judge me. And he was perfect. He smiled the hole time we colored and couldn't stop being cute.

Oh god, I'm falling in love with him.