Chapter Six

—First Person POV.—

'It's been a month since I've been working here.'

'I'm pretty used to working in this house now.'

'The grouch bugs me less, too.' I smiled as I finished wiping the now spotless table and headed up to my room to sleep 'Things haven't been so bad lately!'

It seemed as though the moment I fell asleep I was forced awake "Get up! (Y/n)!" Someone called, shaking me.

I sat up, grumbling as I turned to face the person responsible for waking me "Uhm.. Momo..?" She walked towards the door "Get up. You need to come with me." She hurriedly spoke as I scrambled to get ready.

I was still half asleep as I followed her into the hall, my eyes catching on to the night sky outside of the windows 'What did she wake me up in the middle of the night for?' I internally grumbled as she continued to speed walk without a word.

She brought me up a few familiar stairs before stopping in front of the familiar office door "Go into the office, Lord Todoroki will be there." She started "He's very sensitive, so be careful and escort him to his bedroom." She commanded while I nodded with a raised eyebrow, confusion evident on my features.

She reached for the handle but paused once more, turning on her heel, she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"There will be a dead person inside, don't let it show that you're surprised." Momo warned before turning back and knocking on the door, a low "Come in." Calling from the other side.

She nodded to me, handing me the lantern as she opened the door and let me inside.

A putrid smell met my nose, my form fighting the urge to gag as I caught sight of Todoroki's blood covered body.

What made the dark room more eery was the body laying on the floor, blood dripping from the slowly melting ice lodged into their chest.

Instead, I averted my eyes to Todoroki's, his form was covered head to toe in blood, his mismatched eyes filled with its normal unreadable expression but this time they withheld something much darker inside.

He held a sword in one of his hands, but this sword was no ordinary sword, no, it was painted in the same crimson liquid Todoroki stood in.

A second ice sword. The walls of the room had frosted over so I could see my breath every time I exhaled and as much as I wanted to think this was all fake, the moment he dropped the sword, it shattered, the sound reminding me that this was all very much real.

"Lord Todoroki." I greeted nervously, a small smile coming to my face "How are you? Do you feel alright?" I worriedly questioned, backing up slightly.

"Your words and actions are always inconsistent." He stated as he started to approach me "Todoroki..?" His hand reached out, grabbing my jaw and pressing his blood covered finger into my cheek as he continued "You pretend not to be afraid of me."

I could feel the liquid press against my skin, the crimson color sinking in to my white veil before dribbling down my cheek and dripping off my jaw.

As he let go of my face and hovered over me, I held back another gag "Why did you come here?" He demanded.

"Did Momo send you?" He questioned again but it also sounded like a demand, I swallowed the feeling to throw up and shook my head "First, let's go get you changed."

—Time Skip.—

I placed the bowl of water down, glancing in Todoroki's direction as he laid down on his bed "You're not hurt are you?" I questioned, squeezing out a water filled rag and walking over.