CHAPTER 1: ☠︎︎ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sʜɪ ☠

-------------------------------------------
*Doing something
Name: Saying something
Name: 'thinking about something'
--------------------------------------------

𑁍𑁍 ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀsᴇ 𑁍𑁍
-------------------------

۞ 3𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ۞

Kei: Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuki hello can you hear me Yuki Yuki hello Yuki~

Kenshin: Yuki Yuki hello hello Yuki Yuki Yuki Yuki hello Yuki~

Yuki: Shut up will you, you guys are annoying me can't you see I'm reading.

Kei: But isn't that the point Yuki, it's cute seeing you annoyed.

Kenshin: Yeah it's so cute seeing your face like that :)

Yuki: You know what, I don't even care anymore. You guys are just so annoying to deal with. It's not worth my time

Kenshin: That's no fun. :(

Kei: Don't be a party pooper Yuki.

Yuki: -_- Shut up

Kei and Kenshin: :((

So how do I explain this….. ok so my name is Yuki Takahashi known as one of the leaders of the most wanted assassin group in Japan though we don't have a name but people tend to call us the Shi. Basically 死 (shi) means “death”.

These two idiots in front of me are my childhood friends also known as the two other leaders of The Shi (There are 3 leaders of the Shi). No one knows that the 3 leaders are actually teanagers, so let's keep that a secret from the public.

We trained to be assassins at the age of 5 because of the orphanage we lived in turns out to be a school for assassins we were the only people able to make it out alive when it was burned down. So basically we grew up together we do everything together.So here we are now.

Now back to the story

Yuki: You idiots are gonna be the death of me.

There was something wrong although I hasn't happen yet it feels like something bad is going to happen.

I sense someone else is here wait no not just one but I think about 30. I signaled them both obviously knowing that they also know someone else is here.

Kei and Kenshin: *nods

I put down my book and stood up preparing for a fight. But what I didn't know was that we were gonna die.

*BOOM*

The door was crashed down with 30 police officers heavily armed and ready to shoot.

Police 1: SHI YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES BY DYING WITH AN INSTANT DEATH!! ALL POLICE OFFICERS SHOOT!!

Now you wonder why is he mad. We may have accidentally killed his family in a mission when we were blowing up a house. Turns out they were near the house when it exploded.

Yuki: RETREAT WE CAN'T DEFEAT THEM ALL ITS AN AMBUSH!!!!

When I looked back I saw people chasing us with guns and throwing sharp things at us. I was so close to the emergency exit but what i didn't know was a person shot me behind my back.

I fell down to the floor in a puddle of blood knowing that this is the end for me.

Kei and Kenshin: YUKI!!

I saw Kei and Kenshin heading towards me when someone shot their chest and fell down to the floor beside me. I cried hoping at least they would survive.

Kei: So this is how we die well then at least I get to spend the last of my life with you. I hope in my next life we can meet again. I love you Yuki

Kei said with the last of his breath and died with a puddle of blood. I cried hoping it wasn't real. No, i didn't want it to be real

Kenshin: Yuki if we meet again in our next life I will remember and marry you I promise.

Then……. he died. I was scared my two friends and my first love (Kei and Kenshin) died in front of me. I didn't know what to do so I closed my eyes hoping this will soon end.

______________________________________

♕︎ 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼, 𝘀𝗼 𝗜𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝗱𝗴𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀. ♕︎

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀: 647