CHAPTER 3: ☃︎ ʀᴇʙᴏʀɴ ☃︎

-------------------------------------------
*Doing something
Name: Saying something
Name: 'thinking about something'
--------------------------------------------

۞ 𝚈𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ۞

I woke up seeing light but there were 2 people there, a beautiful woman and a handsome man. 'Wait haven't I died yet and why are you people so huge.'

Jasmine(The woman): Our baby is so beautiful right my love. And it looks like it's an Albino~

Yuki:????

James(The man): Don't call me love and this baby is never going to be my child it will just be a worthless piece of trash.

Yuki: 'What the heck. Who are your people and what do you mean baby...... WAIT A MINUTE DOES SHE MEAN ME!! Does that mean I was reincarnated? I thought it's impossible to reincarnate.'

I looked at the mirror beside me and looked at it. When I faced the mirror I saw the woman carrying a baby in her arms..... so you're telling me I reincarnated as a baby. But how about Kei and Kenshin are they okay. Wait it's not the time to worry about that, the problem is I was reincarnated.

Jasmine: Why don't you name it~

James: I will never name this ugly baby.

When I was going to say what a 'What a bad father you are' instead came out.

Yuki: Waahh ay bua yuu.

The woman or I think now "mother" looked at me and said

Jasmine: Darling please name her

She said with a smile. I'm surprised how you are handling this.

Yuki: 'How is she not mad at all???'

James: Fine. This thing will be called Winter Cypress

He said with a cold face looking like it will kill something or someone.

Winter(Yuki): 'Am I that ugly or are you just a cold heartless man.'

Jasmine: Isn't that right your name is Winter.

She says while looking at me.

James: Still it's weird the baby didn't cry what an ugly strange baby.

The man or "father" said with a poker face

Winter: 'What do you mean ugly and strange when your baby has just been born? What a horrible person you are.'

Wait, why do I feel tired? I closed my eyes with no avail feeling drowsy and ready to sleep.

------------------
1 week later
------------------

So it's been 1 week since I reincarnated. And my so called parents never visited me and the maids here are just trash. They keep forgetting to feed me and keep talking trash about me. Just because I'm a baby doesn't mean I am one.

Fun fact I learned that I'm reincarnated in an otome game where I'm the villainous. And if you're asking how I know this otome game is that my college roommate used to play this and tell me all about it. Too bad she died. Oh well, though she was never my friend to even begin with.

So the villainess now known as me was neglected and ignored by both of her parents. She found out that her "mom" drugged my dad and basically raped him like I think I get why he hated my "mom" and me.

She yearned for her parents' love because she wanted it so bad. But when she found out she was engaged to the crown prince she was sad to see her dad selling her off.