CHAPTER 4: ➪ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪᴇs ➪

-------------------------------------------
*Doing something
Name: Saying something
Name: 'thinking about something'
--------------------------------------------

----------------
1 month later
-----------------

۞ 𝚈𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ۞

It has been one month since I reincarnated and my so called "family" has not even visited. Seriously I think I know why Winter grew up with a terrible personality.

I was bored out of my mind because Sophie was going to her hometown to visit her family for about 4 months because she has 5 siblings to take care of since she is the oldest.

I have been training my butt off to walk and talk when no one is around which is almost every time. Now I can crawl and talk. But I still have some grammar issues and I keep falling when I try to walk.

I haven't told anyone about it so that's a good thing. I will draw more attention to myself so it's better to just stay quiet.

Maid 1: What a lazy baby the only thing you ever do is sleep. However I am not surprised after all your mother is a witch(Jasmine).

Can't argue about my mom being a witch, it is true.

Maid 1: What if I bring you to your father, that would be a good excuse to look at him. Kyaaa~

Winter: 'What a hopeless romantic maid.'

She then carried me to the garden where dad, my brother, and Hellen (August mother) were there.

Father: May I help you?

Maid 1: H-hello, ( •//////•) The young miss wanted to see her father of course, so I brought her here.

Winter: 'BUT I NEVER EVEN SAID THAT!!'

Father: Is that all.

He said while looking at me with dagger-like eyes.

Maid 1: Wait I f-forgot to turn o-of the oven in the ki-itchen I-i'm very s-sorry your grace I have to g-go. (°\\\\\\\°)

She was like a blushing and stuttering mess. She is such a hopeless romantic simp.

She dropped me gently at the ground. Then burst out of the garden and headed straight to the door like her life depends on it.

Winter: 'DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!!!'

Father: Great, she forgot to bring that thing with her.

Hellen: Dear, she is still a baby it's not appropriate to say that.

August: Why, she was even born out of that witch.

Hellen: AUGUST!!

The next thing that happened really shocked me. Hellen lifted me up and hugged ME. I was shocked at what she was doing didn't my mom hate Hellen and harass her??

It was so comfy. Even though it's not going to last forever I still hoped it would. This is the first time someone other than Kei and Kenshin cared for me.

Winter: mama

Everyone was shocked about what I said even Hellen, there were gazes all over me. My father even spitted out his tea that he was drinking. I didn't even know what I was saying. It just came out of my mouth.

Hellen: D-dear, d-did she just call me m-mama.

Father: Y-yes my love.

My father and brother were coming near me.

Winter: 'Welp I'm going to die. Goodbye world'

I closed my eyes hoping it will be fast. They were talking about something which I didn't even care about, I was about to die anyway. When I thought I would be killed I felt something warm touch me. When I opened my eyes my father, brother, and Hellen were hugging me!!!