016 | Come a little closer

"When a woman submits to a man, it's the most precious gift she can give.Herself"

Herself"

༺♥༻

KIM

I'm currently sitting in a café with my new friends.In the last 2 weeks we could get to know each other pretty well.I won't tell them my biggest secret but I do trust them.

"And it was soo beautiful!" Bella finished talking about her jaunt.Everyone is having a great time talking and laughing except Mia.When I first met her on my birthday she was like the party animal.Now she is sitting here with us but doesn't talk or look up.

"Alright I gotta go see you guys." Ava said and walked away with Bella. "Hey Mia,are you okay?" I asked and she looked up. "Yes of course." She smiled but I can clearly see through this smile.

"Do you wanna chill at my place?" I asked and she nodded.When we arrived I got a phone call from Mr.Collins.I first hesitated to pick it up but then did it anyway.

"Good afternoon sir." I said turning to Mia and mouthed 'you can sit on my couch,just a minute' she nodded and sat down.

"Good afternoon,am I interrupting you?" He asked with his deep voice and I swallowed.

I have a voice kink.

"No,sir"

"Good.I want you to come by.I need your help with something and I couldn't reach anyone." He said,he wants me to go to his house??Oh my god.Now that's a big step.My palms started sweating as I listen to him. "Sure,I can arrange that.When and where?" I asked and he gave me the details.He wants to meet at 6 pm and it's currently 3:20 pm.

We ended the call and I went to Mia.We talked a little and she told me she hasn't been feeling well lately.Not physically but mentally,she said she feels like she is useless and does nothing right.She also told me she just broke up with her boyfriend.I am no expert in this,I don't know how to deal with depressed people.These are all signs of depression.

I obviously tried to calm her down and told her positive things and encouraged her to keep going and don't give up.

I also know sometimes it's way better to shut up and just listen.I listened to her,I paid attention very well.But it was already 5 pm and I had to get ready.She nodded and stood up to leave.I hugged her tightly and she walked out.

I am extremely nervous I'm not gonna lie.I know I go there because of some work things but there's something in my mind that I can't explain.