026 | Grind on me

"Nothing has ever felt as natural as wrapping my hand around a slender throat and forcing a needy Omega to obey."

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

KIM

Finally we're back in Washington.I loved it in France but I missed being in this beautiful building and I missed Sadie too,and Jackson.

I can feel my heart beating faster as I step in the big building.

I had sex with my boss.My boss's cock has been inside of me.My boss has seen me naked,I've seen him naked.God

I'm lost in my thoughts again and I bump into someone's back.That someone turns around and it's him.His fragrance hitting my nose,the kind of scent that screams dominance.

"Ms.Torres." He says and looks at me.

"Morning Mr.Collins." I smile at him and I walk past him.The last thing I want is others to find out about us.I have to be careful when I'm around him.

I don't know what's going to happen in the future,will we continue having sex?

I walk up to my office and find Jackson already working on something.I haven't talked to him since we left,I don't know if I should tell him every single thing or just a little.

"Good morning,finally you're here." He says coming up to me and hugging me.

"Bonjour!" I chuckle and sit down at my table.We started talking about the meeting and how France was.I told him how beautiful it is and how tasty the foods were there.

I told him about the fancy restaurant we've been at and the pretty hotel room.But I already know what he really wants to know.

"We kissed." I finally say because his curiosity has been bugging me.

"YES,I knew you guys would!How was it?"

"How should I describe it?It was like sinking into fresh bed sheets." I start and he chuckles.

"Like finally getting the water out of your ear?" He plays along and I chuckle at how childish we are.

"Yeah it was like taking off your bra after a long day."

"So it was fucking amazing just say it."

"It was!Oh my god.Just as I expected he could kiss like a professional.Our kiss was in sync and I wanted it to never stop.His touch was heavenly and it was like his lip was made for mine." I describe how good it was when I get a message.

Be at my house at 7!
-Mr.Collins.

I look at my phone and the sudden nervousness hits me as I read the message.He wants me to go to his house,again!