8

Jungwon's POV

"Choco ball?! The heck is that?!" I hissed at him. 

"Why? It's cute that's why it suits you" he said. "Starting today, I'll call you Choco ball" he teased.

"I'll surely smack your head if I hear that name again, Park Jongseong!" I warned him while glaring.

"Then, I will gladly accept that punishment, my Choco ball" he said while smirking.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes. "We are not starting the pretending today" I declared.

"What? Why?" he asked.

"We'll start tomorrow" I said.

"Then, why did you even asked me if you're the one deciding here?" he asked.

"Nothing. Just to check if your opinion is good or bad" I said. "Since it is bad, we will follow my decision"

"Aish! Fine" he said. "I'm assuming that you're going to prepare badly to make a good performance as my pretend boyfriend, huh?" he teased.

"Assume all you want, bad boy. I'm busy today, that's all" I said.

"I'm wondering, how will a guy like you will pretend as my boyfriend and flirt in front of a lot of people?" he said and folded his arms.

"Yeah. It's as impossible as falling in love with you" I said and chuckled. 

"Now, I'm thinking it's possible" he said and smiled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Because, falling in love with me is not hard, my Choco ball" he confidently said.

"I don't know where the hell that confidence came from" I spat.

"I'm telling you to guard your heart because I might steal that, moody guy" he said.

"In your dreams, bad boy" I stated that made him laugh. 

"Then, I'll get going now" he said and I nodded. "Make sure to prepare because, you will witness my flirty side tomorrow, Choco ball" he said and chortled.

I scoffed. "As if I care"

---

I breathed heavily then, entered the university's gate.

I don't know why am I suddenly nervous now that I arrived here at the university when in fact I'm not bothered about it way back in our dorm.

"Gosh! Why are you looking so uneasy?" Sunoo said.

"Someone is nervous" Heeseung hyung teased.

"Yah! It's just this kind of thing is new to me" I said.

"Yeah, because you don't have any experience when it comes to love" Sunoo said.

"When it comes to pretending" I corrected.

"Okay, okay" Sunoo said and rolled his eyes.

"I just hope that this day will not become one of my worst days in my whole life" I added and sighed.

---

"Yah, Kim Sunoo" I said gaining his attention.

"What now?" He asked.

"Did Ni-Ki attended his class?" I asked.

"No. I haven't seen him" he answered.

"Right. Since yesterday's lunch I didn't saw him" I said.

"Maybe Heeseung hyung know where he is" Sunoo said.

"Aish! That kid. What is he up to?" I said while wondering where he might be.

---

It's break time and I haven't seen the bad boy.

"Hey! The cafeteria staff said that our food is free" Sunoo excitedly announced.

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

"Maybe because you're the president?" Sunoo guessed.

"That can't be. This never happened before" I said.

"Yah, why the hell those girls are glaring at us?" Sunoo suddenly said that stopped us from eating our snacks that are free according to what Sunoo said.

"Or at Jungwon to be exact and I think I know the reason why our food is free" Heeseung hyung said and showed his phone to us.

"Enjoy your food, my Choco ball" Sunoo said probably reading what Heeseung hyung showed.

But, I was shocked to hear the last phrase.

"What the heck?" I said and reached for the phone.

Jay posted it 2 minutes ago with my picture here at the cafeteria?!

"Choco ball? What kind of nickname is that?" Sunoo said and laughed.

"It includes photo of you today so, he's somewhere here" Heeseung hyung said.

I checked the comments and majority of it are negative and hate comments. Such as:

"That's Yang Jungwon, right?"

"They're dating?"

"So, they're gays?"

"Maybe Jungwon seduced our Jay. Lol"

"They don't even match each other"

"This is ridiculous as hell!"

"Are you sure you're going to be fine? Can you handle this much hate speech?" Heeseung hyung asked worried.

"I think so. I already agreed with Jay so, I have to do it" I said.

"You can always quit if it goes too far" Heeseung hyung added.

"Don't worry, hyung. I'll be fine, it's just a fake act" I assured them. "It's only for a month or two, though. I'll handle this" I added and smiled.

Nini's note:

That's chapter eight. I know you encountered typos and errors so, I hope that you will help me fix it.

Sorry for the late update. >.< I've been busy constructing and thinking the flow of this story so that it will turn out good. (Hopefully)

KEEP STREAMING DRUNK-DAZED!

Thank you for reading, voting and also for your comments!!<33