51

tw: a bit of angst

Jungwon's POV

Nini: I adjusted the date and this is a month after the last chapter.

"Jungwon..." Sunoo whispered while trying to hold my hand.

"Give me a moment to process this" I stated and took a deep breath. "Okay, since when?"

Sunoo looked at Ni-Ki and nodded a little. "A week ago"

I blinked and looked at them in disbelief. "And, you also know about this, hyung?"

"They just told me 3 days ago and asked me to keep it a secret" Heeseung hyung said.

"You two are already dating a week now and I just knew it when I saw Ni-Ki's contact name on your phone, Sunoo—"

"We're planning to tell you about this today, hyung" Ni-Ki quickly said.

I looked away. "Now I understand why you two are outside together around 7 in the evening"

They looked at me in a surprised expression.

"Yeah, I kinda have the hunch that you two are going out but, still why didn't you tell me sooner? And, Heeseung hyung knew about this first?" I asked.

"No, it's not like that. Heeseung hyung just noticed about us first" Sunoo said.

"Hmph. And here I am being left out" I sulked.

"I don't have a lover!" Heeseung hyung spat.

"As if I'll believe that" I said.

Heeseung hyung get back to his seat and scrolled through his phone.

"What about Jay?" Ni-Ki asked.

Sunoo secretly pinched his boyfriend and Ni-Ki looked at him.

"He's always together with Haeyun. I wonder why" Heeseung hyung added and Sunoo immediately threw his pen to him.

"They just want to spend time together, you know?" I muttered.

"I'm kinda tired being annoyed with that girl so, you better do it for me" Sunoo said.

"You're just busy pouring all your attention to Ni-Ki that's why you don't have time for Haeyun" Heeseung hyung teased.

"It's fine that he's not that often around me. I'm kinda busy with works about the university these days" I said.

"And, you're always with Daniel. Is it Daniel now not Jay?" Sunoo asked.

"Just stop talking, Sunoo" I said.

"I thought you already have feelings for Jay?" Heeseung hyung asked.

"No, I won't fall for him. I'm definitely aware that those are just for the pretending" I said.

"What the heck? You two are still in this pretending stage?" Sunoo asked with surprised expression evident on his face.