Chapter 3

Athena POV

I opened the door and saw some people. "Mum theirs people at the door." "Invite them in sweetheart. Said Mum." My mum was always sweet she was invite people inside to see what they want. "Come in." They all walked in and I closed the door. "Follow me." I walked in the living room with the other people. "Thena let's go. Said Izzy." "I'm coming Izzy." We we're about to walk out when. "Hey where are you two going. Said Dad." "Just outside dad." "Alright luv be careful. Said Mom." I nodded and we walked out. "Iz what's wrong." "Nothing I'm alright. Said Izzy." "Are you sure Izzy because we could go inside." She didn't say anything. "How about we go to my room and read." She looked up and had a smile. "Yeah let's go. Said Izzy." We walked back inside. "Mum we'll be in my room." "Alright. Said Mom." We walked to my room and started to read a book.

Klaus POV

Athena walked upstairs with some girl. "So who are you guys. Said Rose." "We are the Mikelsons luv." Then Carlisle walked in. "Klaus what pleasure do we owe you. Said Carlisle." "You have my daughter Athena." They all looked at us. "She's not your we found her in the woods. Said Rose." "Because a silly witch took her from us." "Your not taking her from us. Said Rose." "She's our daughter. Said Hayley." We we're all yelling at each other then we heard someone. "Mom what's going on. Said Athena." "Nothing luv. Said Rose." She walked over to her. "Mom who are they. Said Athena." "Their our friends luv. Said Esme." "Oh ok. Said Athena." She looked so small for her age. "Sit down guys. Said Carlisle." We all sat down on the couch. Me Hayley and Hope sat next to Athena. "Athena we're is your cousin. Said Alice." "She's upstairs aunt Alice she wanted to read. Said Athena." "Can you go call her please. Said Bella." "Yeah aunt Bella. Said Athena." She got up and walked off. Then came down with a girl. She came and sat back down. "So what are you guys. Said Athena." "We are vampire luv but me Hayley are hybrids werewolves and vampire and Hope she's a tribrid a werewolf vampire and witch." "Oh like me I guess I'm not the only one. Said Athena." "Have you practiced your magic. Said Freya." Hoping she could teach her. "Yeah I have my mom got me a grimoire to help me and I have a teacher who comes over and teachers me too. Said Athena." "So how old are you. Said Hayley." "I just turned 13. Said Athena." "That's cool. Said Kol." "So what are your guys name's. Said Athena." "Well I'm Klaus this is Hayley my daughter Hope and my siblings Elijah Freya Rebekah and Kol." "Nice to meet you guys. Said Athena." We all smiled at her kindness.

Athena POV

We are all sitting down on the couch talking. "Dad mum I'm gonna go to bed now." "Alright luv night. Said Mom." "Night. Said Dad." I got up. "Night everyone." I went to my room and fell asleep. Today was a long long day.

Sorry it's short I'm only use to teen wolf so it might be awkward. 

- the author.