Chapter 13

Athena's POV

We arrived at the hotel. I was laying on the bed with dad when Hope came and laid with us. "Athena. Said Hope." "Yeah." "Let's go swimming. Said Hope." "But we have to ask my and dad Hope." "Mom dad can we go please. Said Hope." "Yeah I'll go with you two Klaus you gonna come with us. Said Mom." "No I'm tired from driving I'm gonna take a nap I'll be in here. Said Dad." "Well get changed. Said Mom." "yay. Said Hope." We got changed and went down to the pool it was only us in the water. Me and Hope were messing around when we got out to tell our mom something. We walked over to her and she stood us and walked over to us. "Mom." "Yeah luv. Said Mom." I saw somebody coming behind her but didn't think anything about it. "Can we get ice cream when we are done. Said Hope." Before she could answer she dropped to the floor. We saw a man and we started to back away from him I pushed Hope behind me so she didn't get hurt. "Just leave us alone. Said Hope." "You two are coming with me. Said ??." He was about to grab us but I pushed him to the wall and he fell to the ground. He didn't get up then I got this pain in m body and dropped to the ground. "Athena. Said Hope." "Hope go get dad." She quickly ran off to the room. My entire body was hurting then she came running back with our dad and then our mom woke up. "Klaus what happened. Said Mom." "I don't know. Said Dad." They walked over to me. "Athena I need you to look at me. Said Dad." I looked up at him. "She broke her curse. Said Mom." The pain finally stopped and my dad helped me up. "No I can't be she'll be mad." "Hey it's ok Athena. Said Mom." "Mom she's gonna be mad at me." "She'll understand Athena let's get you to sleep the full moon is tonight. Said Mom." She picked me up and we walked in the room. She laid me on the bed and covered me with the blanket. "I'll call the others. Said Dad." My mom nodded and he walked off to call them. Hope had fallen asleep on the other bed the one we are sleeping on. "Mom I'm scared." "It's ok luv me and your dad are gonna be their for you every step of the way. Said Mom." "Is it gonna hurt." "Not if you let it consume you it'll be quicker if you do. Said Mom." "Mom I don't want to." "Hey it's ok. Said Mom." "I'm I a murderer." "No your not you were doing what you had to do. Said Mom." My dad walked into the room. "They'll be here soon. Said Dad." He came and sat on the bed. "How you feeling luv. Said Dad." "Tired." "Get some rest luv we'll wake you when its time. Said Dad." "Ok." They gave me a kiss and I fell asleep.

Klaus POV

Klaus was angry that Athena has to go through this. He didn't want to leave the girls by themselves anymore. We heard a knock them they walked in. It was the others they all walked in and closed the door. "What happened. Said Freya." "She broke her curse. Said Hayley." "Hope or Athena. Said Bexs." "Athena she was protecting Hope when they snapped Hayley's neck." "Where is she. Said Elijah." "Asleep right now." "Where is Hope. Said Kol." "Asleep too. Said Hayley." "You guys will watch Hope while we are with Athena." "Yeah we'll watch her. Said Marcel." "Davina can you find out who is after them. Said Hayley." "Yeah I can. Said Davina." We nodded and she started to look for the person.

Sorry it's short it's going to he ending soon. I cant keep up with it I'm sorry.