teaching.

Chapter Text
"baby, baby, baby stop moving" you cooed grasping on to her chin to make her look forward at the mirror.

with one hand on her waist and one on her face, hitch sat flushed in front of the mirror. her petite body staring back at her in the mirror, the fairness of her skin growing redder by the minute.

"don't you want mommy to teach you how to feel good without her?"

your words bounced to her neck, coating her neck with your breath ever so subtly. moving your hand from her chin you dragged it down to her tits. kneading them softly, her nipples followed on growing hard.

"but like this? it's embarrassing. why can't you just fuck me?" hitch complained, her body pushing more upright off of your lap.

on instinct of her talking, you took her nipple in between your hands. drawing circles around the soft skin before pulling on them directly.

with her body jolting forward, a breathy whine left from the back of her throat from the sudden exposure.

"hitch baby, stop overthinking and listen to your body"

your hand slide around the crevices of her body, the heat of embarrassment following. you circled her thighs, prying at them pushing them open little by little.

"may i?"

after a deep swallow, hitch nodded against you, her hair slowly getting tangled.

taking her hand in yours, you lead Hitch's hand in between her own legs. her breath shaking at the slow movements.

adjusting her fingers, hitch automatically spread her legs wider. one leg flexed halfway while the other one stayed straight down.

with hitch loosening up the view given back by the mirror was beautiful. her head stayed laid back, her dainty fingers flexing as told.

taking a stronger hold on her hand, you ushered her to circle her clit. taking away three other fingers, her pointer and middle finger traced up and down coating her fingers in her own little arousal.

little low whines left her mouth, her teeth biting down at her lower lip hiding any noises.

"c'mon kitten, you know you can speak" your words reassured her, causing a mellow mix of huffs to leave her mouth every circle she made.

"oh fuck"

" that's a good girl" you purred at her neck , her brief pauses of breathing made your heart sink.

"you're doing so well princess," your lips connect themselves with her neck, placing kisses down on her neck, your hand still directing her.

every so often you looked up at the mirror to gawk at hitch, her messy hair, the glints of green in her eyes iced with desire. strings of spit hung from her mouth from trying to hold it all in till suddenly you removed your hand from hers, leaving her to her own devices.

"no don't stop, what was that for." hitch wailed in distress, her breathing catching up with her, her body radiating warmth onto you.

"do you need me?" you asked, your eyes darted at her. her mesmerising reflection stared at her from the mirror, her legs closed hiding herself from the mirror. shunned with embarrassment she nodded her head.

"no say it, say you need me beautiful" you cooed while your hand went around her body, admiring every single inch she allowed you to.

"i, i need you" she spat out, you didn't think it was possible but her face grew redder and redder each order she was given.

"need me to do what? be specific"

her head looked down at her legs in what seemed like shame, she huffed searching for the words to say that didn't make her feel less than.

"i need you to touch me" she awkwardly demanded, you couldn't deny the way she made you felt, the way you caused her to practically beg while looking at you in the mirror.

"oh, but i am, see?"

she lifted her face to see that you were touching her. you hand was rested on her waist drawing lines and circles.

"no, not like that" she cowered,

you could tell she was desperate, but whether to give in to her needs without straight approval was a different story.

"then tell me baby, what do you want"

you commanded, keeping the act of playing dumb to her needs. it was clear she hated it. Hitch hated anything that wasn't easy for her, but she loved the clutch you had her in.

"i need you to teach me how to, urm- touch myself, please?" she finally asked. gleaming at her clear desire you nodded and kissed up her neck up to her ear.

"that wasn't so hard was it?" you smiled at her ear, softly biting at the top of it.

acknowledging her commands, you pry her legs back open and slide yours and her hand back down and you show her.

moving in a waved motion her finger runs over her clit, working herself up with your direction, and this time her eyes willingly looked at the mirror.

her mouth stayed open while she looked at you kiss at her shoulder. every so often her legs twitched together only to stop when you withdrawal her hand.

"keep looking in the mirror princess" you requested and she does. it looks like she's enjoying it, her very distant murmurs of how bad she wants more.

at this point your fingers are coaxed with her arousal, "oh god" she shot out.

by the way her leg straightened out you could assume her core was tightening, and she was close to finishing.

her begging was so sweet, her words left her mouth like butter. as much as she was embarrassed to admit she liked watching herself crack under your touch.

giving in, little by little you showed her how to gently finger herself. every finger having a long pause. her finger leaving itself coaxed in her own cum.

her eyes still direct in the mirror like you asked her. her face furrowed at the mess of herself.

"such a good girl, perfect."

teach me please? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें