learning.

"just shut up" hitch snapped her words impacting you.

"jeez someone is in a bad mood" brushing her off you carried on playing with her hair. the honey locks twirling in your palm, the sickly sweet scent radiating off her.

"yeah and what about it?" she ordered straying from your grip. standing at call hitch stood infront of you, arms crossed, brows furrowed.

"calm down hitch, what's wrong"

"oh, do i need to shut you up, did you not hear me the last time "

"what you gonna do? hit me" before your words could even sink, hitch's hand aligned with your face, the slap echoing.

"oh god i'm so sorry" the hurt in hitch's voice pulled through. her hands urgently cupping the flesh that were growing red.

her eyes aligned with yours, the hurt and apology showing through. but you, your face laid in shock, she hit you, she listened to you.

and it was hot.

a rather odd turn on.

so following your natural instinct... you kissed her. standing flustered hitch couldn't comprehend why she enjoyed this. taking lead, hitch allowed her body to flow into the kiss, every movement causing her to hum.

Every kiss grew more sloppy, hitch prying at your skin trying to be more dominant, not failing at it either

her slender hands pushed you back down towards the bed, making hitch break the kiss in order to find time to straddle onto you.

with hitch finally on top of you, the fire in her eyes built. your hands met her waist while a devilish grin grew on her face.

"hands behind your back, and keep em' there." she commanded. you tucked your hands behind you allowing hitch to her own devices.

"that's a good girl.." her hands began tracing from your forearm. "following, exactly as ordered" her nails clawed at your jaw pulling it up.

her lips attached it's self to your jawline, her eagerness showing while she skipped around.

"you're honestly so pathetic" she murmured mid kiss. "following mommy's orders like the useless pet you are"

you pulled ur thighs in tighter at her words. with the inability to touch her and her sex drive being powered by her pent up anger your core twitched at the thoughts of it.

"agree?" hitch dragged her tongue down to the base of your neck, ignoring the spots she'd usually pry at.

"what?" you replied in pure confusion. you twiddled with your fingers behind your back. it took all the power in you not to heap ahold of her and flip her over but you were happy enough to let hitch enjoy her little fantasy.

"agree you're pathetic" hitch pecked at your neck leaving little bites and what felt like future hickey's.

too intoxicated in her seduction, you missed hitch's new demand causing her to push the boundary of being rough.

"oh fuck, ow" you whined out, Hitch had her teeth sunken in to the skin of your shoulder. trying not to stop and tend to your needs, she smoothed over it with a quick kiss.

"mmm oh," hitch's eyes adjusted to the foreign liquid that left your body. " seems like someone is bleeding" her words iced your skin while she leaned further to get a closer look.

her body seemed to be pressed more onto yours at this moment, her small frame adjusting itself at a better angle.

suddenly a cold sliver of a sensation coaxed itself at the small wound. Hitch's tongue slid over it, the blood hitting her tongue leaving the little wound dry.

"next time answer gorgeous, are you pathetic"

you nodded

"mommy doesn't take gestures, she takes words" her chin pushes your head higher squeezing your cheeks together.

"yes, i am pathetic"

"address me, who are you talking to? the wall?"

"yes mommy i am pathetic" you huffed, the pure embarrassment shaking over you.

"atta girl" hitch finger danced over the thin material of your shirt.

as instructed your hands were still behind your back, while hitch danced her hands all over you. the view in front of you was nothing short of pure beauty.

"shirt off," she demanded, her nails tugging at the thin material. you brought your hands to take it off then placed them behind your back once again.

hitch's hand glanced over the new exposed skin, her fingers running over the lace fabric. with no care for any foreplay hitch pushed you down onto the bed.

"ow" you complained while your arms bent back.

"shut up" hitch hissed, climbing off of you. her words having leaving with no hesitation.

her little arms tugged at the tie on your shorts, her devilish smile looking back at you. her long lashes batting at you.

you nodded letting her take full reign.

with your hips jolting forward you could feel Hitch giggle against your skin. her lips cascaded around your thighs, one again leaving little bite marks. hitch's teasing was very blatant, she would kiss all the way up your thighs, harder in certain places, softer in others. all while ignoring your aching core.

"hitch c'mon stop" you complained,

all you got back was a giggle once again.

"stop trying to call the shots, then maybe i'll do something" she cooed her hands brushing your thighs lightly.

so listening to her, you held your legs open in anticipation until the warmth of what seemed like her tongue glided down.

"holy fuck hitch, a warning would be nice" you whined, the sudden exposure shocking you.

Hitch didn't feel the needed to address you anymore, with her face buried beneath you, her tongue going back on fourth on your clit making it sore to the touch.

she often refrained from going all the way, her thing was just.. letting it happen to her. but after the little session the pair of you shared, Hitch wanted control more than usual.

"oh god hitch, please don't stop" you groaned out to her.

and she stopped, once again she pulled away from the now sensitive bud.

"we discussed this, what are you going to address me as?" hitch asked, while lowering a finger into you.

"i- please don't stop mommy" you pleaded, the feeling of another finger being added pushed through.

hitch's laughter tickled at your thighs while she watched your agony. she switched between her fingers and more often her mouth, both of them never letting you finished.

"p-please mommy?" you called, your hand grasping onto her spare one. her fingers interlocking with yours at the same speed your legs were locking at her head.

your core felt as if it fell flat, but that didn't stop hitch. after your ungodly sounds hitch found herself cleaning you up.

catching your breath you sat up to find hitch's blooming face smiling at you, her arm wiping away whatever parts of your arousal was left.

"god you're beautiful"