taught.

"hitch?" you called out in the hallway.

you made your way through the hall: dropping bags on the side, hanging up your coat and scuffing your shoes off to the side.

no reply.

maybe she's just asleep then?
your eyes darted towards the clock, the arrow pointing to 9pm on the dot; the closer you got to upstairs the more incoherent sounds filled the upper level of the apartment.

getting towards the door, you allowed your fingers to draw lines on the walls while you softly stepped, avoid any creaks or sudden noises till you got to the bedroom door.

pressing your ear against the coldness of the porcelain door , hitch's smooth moans echoed their way through the hall.

maybe these walls really weren't soundproof.

all you could imagine was her back slightly arched against the cotton sheets of the bed, her slender fingers running circles down her own skin for once. her fair skin heating up from the realisation of what her hands were doing. the thought of her replicating every step you taught her, the circles she'd massage on her clit.

too caught up in the thought of what hitch was doing on the other side of the door, you missed her moans growing into your name. coming to the realisation of her calling for you, you slightly pushed through the door; sliding yourself in.

and there she was. hitch had one leg flexed up while the other one rested down: the top half of her body was covered by one of your hoodies, her left hand up the thick material of it, massaging over her nipples. her shorts at her ankles along with her underwear. the little honey locks of her hair disheveled from what you could only assume was the constant friction between her head and the pillow. her pale fingers changing paces inside of her, hitch's lips were gently pursed- your name sliding out.

gawking at the sight of her body rocking back and forward with her fingers, you watched the little desire in her eyes when they shuttered on and off. the slight annoyance in her body language when she lost the momentum to keep going- a thick layer of sweat grew on her forehead as she paused to catch her breath.

"y/n?!" hitch pulled the spare blanket over her body, her legs immediately closing along with her arms resting on her elbow propping herself up to face you. hitch's feline like eyes looked at you standing by the door; her face rushing red, most likely hot to the touch.

"how long have you been standing there?" hitch crossed her legs together to better face you, her hands sat in her lap twiddling in embarrassment.

"not long" you deadpanned, making your way to a spare chair you had in the room, watching your every movement hitch's eyes burned at you the desire diminishing.

"you look hot in my hoodie" catching her off guard, her eyes darted down to her chest to look at the little black hoodie she had on.

"oh i'm sorry i just-" hitch stammered, her hands played with the strings that hung from either side.

" continue "

"huh"

"continue what you were doing" you demanded again, your eyebrows cocking at hitch before she had a chance to defy. hitch's little green eyes iced themselves in the light.

following your sweet commands, hitch once again put her leg up; her nails tracing at her skin from her stomach, her thighs- stopping at her cunt, then going back to her stomach. teasing herself each second putting on a small show for you; drawing eye contact with you, her bottom lip trapping itself between her teeth, her skin aching from the lack of attention you gave her.

slipping her fingers down her body, her fingers became coaxed with arousal when she smoothed her index and middle finger down her perfectly crafted folds.

"don't focus on me, focus on yourself"

your words causing her to withdraw eye contact, her face slightly growing red. hitch re-adjusted her body ; her head sinking down further onto the pillow, the small twinkle in her eyes glowing along with the thoughts of her mind running.

hitch's finger slowly began to circle her clit, her body rocking while it became attentive to her needs- her breathing speeding up, growing hot and heavy at the second and god did turn you on.

listening to her breath your breath began to rise and fall little by little, the strain in her murmurs became a little more obvious. automatically your legs clutched themselves together a bit tighter, the steady pulsing in your leg pushing you closer to the edge.

"y/n" hitch groaned out, a thin layer of sweat grew on her forehead, sheer embarrassment growing slightly but hitch couldn't deny she liked it, being taught by you- her body being played with, controlled with by you. she liked when you watched her, your breath growing faster when hers did; the way your body radiated heat against her.

gawking at hitch, her body drinking up the small attention you gave her- although you wanted to give her more attention it seemed as if she was fine on her own.
"mmm fuck-"
the moan she let out at was absolutely sinful, loud enough for her voice to echo throughout the room. hitch couldn't deny she were so fucking desperate for you, so desperate that hitch searched within yourself, like how'd you'd taught you. searching for the same place your fingers curled in you slightly, salvia almost drooling out of your mouth while your spare hand clutched at her thigh, nails digging in at the flesh, the adrenaline masking her blunt pain . with her finger finding the perfect spot; a moan broke in her mouth along with a rush of heat down her spine. hitch's obvious whimpers grew causing her to grind her hips onto her fingers.

"god you're so pretty"

taken a back from your words hitch's fingers stopped for a beat, her face somehow growing more red then ever.

"don't stop princess"

with her fingers following her own rhythm, her body seemed to come to a close; the way her toes curled slightly along with how her spare hand roamed her chest.

"y/n i-" hitch's head hit against the headboard, her hand clutched at the sheets, deep moans hitching at her throat.

with her high crawling down, her breath followed while her fingers pulled out- her hand covered in pure mess.

removing yourself from the chair, you hovered over hitch, lust filled eyes looked back at you - her eyes shying away while embarrassment washed over her slowly.

taking her hand in yours, you watched as her index and middle finger slightly glistened in the rooms light,

"open up?" you asked, oddly enough you didn't feel the need to offload a ton of pressure onto her. looking back at you in realisation, hitch's eyebrow soon cocked up "really?" she asked, her voice lowering once again; the state of being out of control washing back. "if you don't, i will" you replied, your hand going up her lower abdomen, her little green eyes following every single moment. "go for it" the slyest smirk showed on her face while you contemplated your options.

taking her up on her offer, you brought her fingers up to your face, hitch enjoying every waking moment, her face growing red starting from her ears. with her fingers in your mouth, the taste of her sunk in your mouth; the taste was bland yet very subtlety sweet, entertaining hitch's imagination you couldn't help but lowly moan before pulling her fingers out, kissing her forehead lightly - her hand batting you away jokingly.

"someone's learnt" you lightly chuckled.