PART-21

Y/N'S POV:-

He started to walk towards me. I don't know what the shit got into my mind but my feet turned away and I started to run.... I could hear him laugh devilishly.
Taehyung: "Let's see till where can you run away from me doll."
I panicked even more but my feet didn't stop...I ran and reached a corner of the house, There was a wodden stair huh..I never saw tuis before thought without giving a second thought I looked around and he was not there so I quickly climbed it up. I entered a small wooden yet cosy bedroom that had a lot of stuffed teddy bears lying on the..... In the corner of the room, there was a small canopy.

I was so much panicked that I took some teddy bears and sat down inside the canopy and covered myself with all the teddy bears

I was so much panicked that I took some teddy bears and sat down inside the canopy and covered myself with all the teddy bears. I curled myself like a ball and due to the skin colour of this shirt, I must be camouflaged with the surroundings. From downstairs I can still hear his voice calling my name. I closed my eyes tightly as I was too scared to open them. I want someone to save me because of the way he was staring at me I don't think so that I will be spared. Mrs Kim please~ come home soon!!!! Fuck! I'll never laugh again in my whole life now!!
-Y/N'S POV END-

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-
I felt so humiliated and embarrassed today afternoon. Eomma couldn't stop emabraainsg me plus Y/N who was trying hard not to laugg added ,ore salt to my wound. After mom went to the wedding it was perfect timing for me to teach her a lesson. I mean why not~ I rubbed my lips like a sick pervert due to my thoughts...shes legit stabbing so many foregin feelings inside me...But when I came closer to her she just started to run. A laugh escaped my lips  at her silliness. She thinks that she could run away from me that easily. Nah! I have lived here for years so theres not even a single corner where she could hide from me...I called her many times but she didn't show up. Oh! So you wanna play huh! well, let the game begin then. I almost looked into all the rooms now only that one wooden one was left. I quietly climbed up the stairs and as soon as I reached the room and locked it so that if Y/N is here she couldn't even escape. I called her out.

You: "Doll come out now, you know very well that I am gonna find you."
My eyes landed in the corner of the room where the canopy was there. M lips curved up cause I found her. Guess how? Well, all the Teddy bears were lying on the bed when I came here in the evening. So now I hope you understood.

-TAEHYUNG'S POV END-

Y/N'S POV:-

I was still curled up but then suddenly I heard the door lock. My eyes shot open and that voice....his voice rang into my ears.

Taehyung: "Doll come out now, you know very well that I am gonna find you."

My fingers started to tremble badly. I was holding in my breath trying not to make any sound or movement. Sweat started to form on the corner of my forehead. I pressed my lips together tightly. A few minutes passed away and I didn't notice any sound or movement so I decided to take a peek. I slowly shifted one of my teddies and looked up and my blood turned cold.