PART-25

Y/N also got shook when she looked at Ara's face. Ara's jaw was dropped on the floor but she soon squeezed her hands and grinned brightly at the sight.

Ara: *squeal* "You both look so perfect together~~😍😍😀😃. Look Hayoon this is what you call perfect." *chef kiss*

Y/N'S POV:-

She blew a chef kiss towards us. I just shook my head a little so my hairs could fall on my face and cover up my face because my hands were tangled in Taehyung's fingers and we're wrapped around my waist. Today, luck is not on my side definitely.

Taehyung: "Thanks for the compliment sweety."

You: "please leave me I have to go for work."

I said in a low voice which was only audible to him.

Taehyung: "Oh so you remembered work right now huh! Well, I didn't got my answer I will be waiting for you daily to reply to me."

My nerve cells again got electrified as I remember his question. Oh God, i-i am only 29 and we are not made for each other then why~. He loosened his grip on my waist and untangled my hands from his fingers and speed-walked towards the restaurant. I entered inside and exhaled while leaning my back against the door frame. I opened my eyes and Soo came towards me.

Sujin: "What happened Y/N are you okay?"

You: "Nothing Soo I saw a cockroach and I got scared."

She gave me a are you serious look I just sheepishly smiled at her to stop her from suspecting me.

Sujin: "Are you sure?-"

She was about to rant some more shit but got interrupted. YAS BITCH! RigHT TIMING! I shifted my glance to find plastic with her three minions. She has standing in front of me with arms folded over her chest. Here we are going again....

Hana: "So the potato sack is back?"

We both ignored her question and went back to the counter.. She again followed us behind.

Hana: "Excuse me I am talking to you miss."

You: "Go on."

She was about to continue but the bell rang indicating someone was there. We all looked towards the direction and there Taehyung came with his bandana on and sweaty forehead looking like fire as ever. I instantly looked down as his stare fell upon me. I wish I could teleport from here. I heard plastic and her other bottle mates squealing like anything. Hana walked towards him with one hand on her waist. She secretly unbuttoned the top button of her shirt. I pressed my lips thinking how shameless she is.

Hana: "Oppa what would you like to have hmm."

Taehyung: "Y/N please give me an iced coffee, not the packed one but the one which you make with your magical hands you know." *wink*

He just simply ignored her question and ordered me. The hell WAS IT NECESSARY TO WINK MR. I-I hope no one noticed that. I just nodded in response with my head low but from the corner of my eye, I could see Hana fuming in anger. Sis only if I had the courage to speak right now..I would gladly like you to take my position right now. I shook off my head and continued my work.

Hana: "Oppa you must be bored after a one month holiday with this boring potato sack you must be needing to have some fun and pleasure.

She leaned down more closer to his face and said.

Hana: " I can give you that, I know very well you want it."

Bro is she a staff member or a seducer over here. How on the earth did she got so much courage to say this so shamelessly.

Taehyung: "Y/N did you finished it I am hungry."

He once again ignored her. I just took the glass of iced coffee on his table and quickly placed it there and walked back towards my counter. He took one sip of it and threw his head back while closing his eyes. He opened them slowly and looked at me with those addictive eyes and said.

Taehyung: "It tastes just like my doll, you know sweet like honey."

Nothing just me gonna bury myself part 100. A fake laugh escaped my lips as I stared down at the table..

You: "T-thank you......."

He smirked at me and left the restaurant but Hana also followed him behind. She showed me a middle finger before leaving the area. I just shook my head these people should be ignored bro....duh! I looked at Soo and she didn't had a good expression on her face.

Sujin: "Y/N you remembered someone winked at you a few minutes ago."

You: "Oh oh...he does this to others as well..o..out of h..habit you know!!!"

I took my water bottle and started to gulp down the water as I was feeling nervous.

Sujin: "Hmm and I even wonder who his doll is.??he was looking for her this morning as well." *smirk*

I spitted out all the water from my mouth as she said that. I started to fake cough while holding my chest. She got distracted and started to pat my back. I was rethinking of what she said....I won't be even surprised if he would have flirted with me in a concert too then. I looked up at her that's when the kitchen door opened and Chae popped her head out of the door and asked.

Cherry: "What happened guys?"

Sujin: "Nothing she just choked on her water, don't worry."

Cherry nodded and left. I looked up and said.

You: "let's make the breakfast Soo everyone is gonna come now okay!"

She nodded and I smiled as I succeeded in distracting the topic we continued our work...

-Y/N'S POV END-

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

I walked out of the cafeteria feeling annoyed by those plastic bees. But their leader Hahaha no no I mean Hana still followed me behind. But I again tried my best to ignore her. But she stood in front of me blocking my way I groaned in frustration and asked.

You: "What now Hana?!"

I said completely being fed up of her.

Hana: "Oppa~ can't we just make out already I know you were bored by that potato sack right."

What did she just called my doll, A potato sack .

You: "Watch your tongue before blabbering anything about they Y/N. As you are nothing compared to her. And talking about being bored...I would love to kill myself before touching your filthy body and What you said I am bored with Y/N..... If I could Missy then I would kill all the useless people in this world just to spend my whole life with her. Now get lost.."

I saw her jaw was dropped on the floor. Did I just expressed my extreme love for Y/N just now. But who cares the world should know how much she is important for me.

Hana: "Uggh! She is just so boring and-"

You: "Shutup!! You know what my middle finger gets a boner every time I see youuuu....now get out of my way."

I pushed her aside and walked out of the corridor...