4

The banquet hall of the hotel is filled with people coming and going.

Su Shu sat in the corner, and the long red dress outlined her graceful figure. The big red color was like a peach blossom against her small face.

She pinched the cup with her white and slender hands, staring at the scarlet liquid in the cup in a daze with her slightly peachy eyes.

Her face is so outstanding, even if she keeps hiding in the corner, many people still notice.

"Shu Shu, I just saw a handsome guy, let's get to know each other!" Xu Yan walked over, pulling her hand up and walking forward.

"I'm not interested in handsome guys!" Su Shu shook his head.

"You, you, just hang yourself on Gu Siyan's tree!" Xu Yan nodded her forehead with a bit of hatred for iron and steel.

"No way, who made me love him deeply?" Su Shu spread out his hands and bends his eyes.

Xu Yan glanced at her helplessly, "I really convinced you!"

As she said, she scanned the banquet hall and finally saw Gu Siyan who was surrounded by elders, "Knowing how deeply you love him, now the opportunity is here, let's go."

Xu Yan pulled Su Shu over, and Gu Siyan had been given a lot of wine by several elders.

"Uncle Li, Uncle Fu." Su Shu called to take care of these elders who had a cooperative relationship with the family.

Su Shu chased people with a high profile, and the elders in the circle also heard about it. The little girl stood by the side of the meeting, and the elders chatted a few words, deliberately making room.

Su Shu looked up at Gu Siyan, his face was still the handsome face, but his indifferent and distant eyes were a bit blurred, and he seemed to be drunk.

"Don't look? The opportunity is here, I don't want to grasp it." Xu Yan pushed Gu Siyan and pushed him into Su Shu's arms.

"Opportunity?" Su Shu held the man who was pressing over, with confusion in his eyes.

"I'm usually very smart, but now I'm so stupid, I've been coveting him for so long, and I just ate the meat!" Xu Yan couldn't help but dragged Gu Siyan and walked out.

At the Presidential Suite.

After Su Shu and Xu Yan put Gu Siyan on the big bed, they were ready to leave.

Xu Yan looked at Su Shu who was following her, and wanted to laugh angrily, "Are you stupid? You are usually courageous, and you dare to say anything. Now you are in Xiao Min's bed, and you still don't sleep?"

She said that she turned over the bedside table and found what she was thinking of, and put it directly into her hand, "I deliberately changed the wine Gu Siyan drank, otherwise he would not get drunk so easily, chances are Only once, take it well!"

Xu Yan left the room like this.

Su Shu stood still and looked down and saw what Xu Yansai had given her. She was cheeky, her face flushed.

Suddenly, the person on the bed got up, ran to the bathroom, and threw up.

Immediately there was a rushing sound of water in the bathroom.

After a long time, Gu Siyan didn't come out of the bathroom. Su Shu was worried that he had fallen asleep again and was about to go in and have a look.

As soon as the door was opened, white air-filled the bathroom, and the man's finger was resting on the second button of his shirt. The neckline of his white shirt was slightly open, and the muscles of his chest could be vaguely seen, which looked strong and powerful.