30

Early on Tuesday morning, Su Shu had just entered the office, and suddenly a few colleagues came over and smiled and said congratulations to her.

Su Shu was a little bit baffled, but one of her colleagues with a ponytail explained to her that the sales of her previous "housing-travel integration" plan exceeded 20% of the same period.

"According to experience, your bonus is at least this amount." The colleague stretched out his hand and gestured a "ten".

"One hundred thousand?" Su Shu opened his eyes wide, his heart beating.

Although she is not short of money, even the bag in her hand is more than 100,000 yuan, but the money she earns with her own strength feels really different!

The colleague nodded, "Yes, Su Shu, you are great, you can get so much for the first time you plan a case!"

Su Shu received a nod from a colleague, and the arc of her happy mouth couldn't be suppressed. If she had a tail now, the big tail would have been wagging!

She is so happy!

Other colleagues also gathered around.

"Congratulations, Su Shu!"

"Wow, so awesome!"

"With so many bonuses, I won't invite everyone to eat."

Su Shu smiled and promised, "Inviting guests, be sure to treat them, I invite you to whatever you want to eat!"

Then my colleagues started talking about where to eat. Some said they were going to the restaurant next door, and some said they were going to the newly opened restaurant.

At this time, there was the sound of high heels stepping on the ground.

From far to near.

Yang Menghua walked in. She raised her chin with a serious face, "What is the noise during working hours? With so much idle time, do you think the workload is not enough?"

The colleagues immediately returned to their seats.

Yang Menghua snorted and left the work area.

On the aisle outside the creative department planning, Yang Menghua walked in front, followed by a woman with a ponytail.

"This Su Shu is too twitchy. If you don't put the director in your eyes, it's just a bonus. Look at the group of people, what does it look like? You can't even tell who is the director!"

"She is the shareholder's daughter, how could the group of people not agree to her!" Yang Menghua remembered that she said she didn't accept Su Shu, and immediately asked her opponent to wear Su Shu!

The ponytail girl lowered her voice, "Director, Su Shu is a lie. I checked that there is no major shareholder in the company with the surname Su. She is at best a second-generation wealthy, posing as the daughter of a shareholder!"

"Didn't it mean that she has a good relationship with Secretary Li?" Yang Menghua asked.

"That's just acquaintance! Secretary Li is just a secretary no matter what!"

"is it?"

"Yes, she is so arrogant, I heard that she still wants to pull you off the horse with the deputy director!"

"Is that the case?" Yang Menghua narrowed his eyes.

"Yes, if Su Shu has some mistakes in his work, the deputy director can't get rid of it!"

On the top floor meeting room, the overseas video has just ended.

Secretary Li saw that Gu Siyan's mood had finally improved in the past two days, and he was relieved. After all, seeing his boss's face collapsed tightly all day long, he was also worried, "The president is so happy that he is talking to Miss Su. Alright? The gift from Miss Su, the president must really like it!"