82

early morning.

When Su Shu went downstairs, Gu Siyan was already sitting in the living room.

"early!"

"early!"

After the two greeted each other, the living room suddenly fell silent.

"The weather is good today!" It was Su Shu who broke the silence first.

Gu Siyan nodded, "En."

The living room became quiet again.

Su Shu looked at Gu Siyan who was silent and suddenly thought of last night. In fact, after she went back to the guest room last night, she couldn't fall asleep, so she went online to check what happened last night.

A netizen just happened to ask this question. I have been in love with my girlfriend for four years and tried for 3 months without success. It is the first time for both parties. Would you like to break up?

Someone downstairs asked him if his girlfriend felt hurt when he called out.

He replied, yes, it was very distressed at first, especially when she shed tears.

Netizens suggested to be cruel and don't feel bad.

He replied it's not a cruel question now. Now when the girlfriend shouts, he subconsciously fails. A psychological shadow has been created and he has already considered breaking up.

Su Shu suddenly thought that she and Gu Siyan were in a similar situation. She was also afraid of pain, so she started to cry at the slightest pain and pretended to cry.

If she continues to call pain in the future, she will not call him out of the psychological shadow, the two are going to break up!

"What are you thinking about?" Gu Siyan saw Su Shu thinking about things intently.

"Break up." Su Shu blurted out.

Suddenly, Su Shu just felt cold all over, and couldn't help but shudder.

She looked at Gu Siyan's dark eyes, her little heart trembled, and she immediately wanted to explain, "No, Ah Yan, I didn't mean that. I just read a post last night. Because of the disharmony between the two sides, So we broke up."

The breath around Gu Siyan became colder.

"No, just like ours, they were unsuccessful for the first time. They tried many times without success, so they broke up..." Su Shuyue explained, finding that he couldn't explain it.

She finally understands why people become incoherent when people are nervous because the brain can no longer organize language.

"Unsuccessful? Want to break up?" Gu Siyan's indifferent voice was faintly dangerous...

The next second, Su Shu was lifted into the sky, and she was picked up.

She was taken aback, "Ayan, what are you doing, no, it's not that I want to break up, it's the person who posted the post."

...

What kind of experience is called breaking the throat?

Su Shu's answer should be, probably because it hurts not to speak.

Facts have proved that the unsuccessful last night was entire because Gu Siyan felt sorry for her.

Su Shu's body and head are falling apart, and he doesn't want to move.

She was too lazy to use her mobile phone to check the time, looking at the sunset through the gaps in the curtains, she was tossed by the other party for a day.