BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

"CUT!" The director abruptly cut the scene where the lead actor was about to caress the lead actress's cheek. The lead actor blinked while looking at the furious director who seems to be so done with his life.

"How many times should I tell you to put more emotions?! We've been shooting this take for like a hundredth time already! Act seriously Kimmon!" The director furrowed his eyebrows while massaging his temples. The lead actor named Kimmon apologized before practicing more while the director is still trying to calm down.

"Ok, ok. Another take. Make sure this is the last take." Kimmon bowed slightly at the director.

"Khrap, Director." All the crew and actors positioned themselves before the director, give the go signal.

"And...

action!"

"The weather's nice isn't it?"

"Yeah." The main actress giggled as per script. Suddenly, the atmosphere became serious and Kimmon's character stopped walking. The girl then noticed and stopped walking as well. She turned around and saw him looking so nervous and serious at the same time.

"Why did you stop walking?" She said while facing her onscreen partner.

"Jean, I really like you. I've liked you since the first time I laid my eyes on you."

"P'Shane..." Kimmon's character took a step forward closer to the lead actress and caress her cheek.

"I would like to court you. Would you let me?"

"How can I reject when you're being serious like that?"

....

....

....

"And... CUT! Good job Kimmon and Aim. That's a wrap. Tomorrow we'll shoot at the café for the last scene. Make sure all of you arrive before 6 am." The director told the actors and actress, as well as the crews as they agreed. The crew started clearing the set since the shooting for today is done. Some of the actors and actress' have already left the set.
After clearing the set, the director was the only one left. He decided to change into his comfortable clothes before going home when he was pushed and pinned into the wall of the dressing room.

"I miss you." The man who is pinning him whispered on his ear. The director smirked.

"We only see each other like 5 minutes ago, Kimmon. How can you miss me?" He retorted back. The man, who is Kimmon, look at him in the eye before pouting.

"You were so mean earlier! You know I hate being intimate with other people who isn't you, baby Copter." Kimmon sulked at Copter who only giggled at his boyfriend's childishness.

"Stop complaining." Copter leaned closer with parted lips and captured Kim's pouting lips, which the actor gladly accepted and started kissing him back like a hungry wolf. Kimmon place his hands on Copter's waist, pulling the smaller guy closer as Copter wrapped his hands around Kimmon's neck, tilting his head to deepen the kiss. Both fought for dominance until the taller one started to roam his hands inside the smaller one's shirt that made Copter groan.

"K-Kim... n-not h-here." Said Copter but the actor didn't stop and instead, started trailing kisses down to Copter's neck and leaving visible marks. Copter made more space for Kimmon to suck his neck. Both are breathing heavily due to the pleasurable feeling of each other's actions.

However, Copter heard the door opening that made him come back to his senses.

"Kim!" That was intended to be a warning and make the actor stop but it came out like a tiny whine that made Kimmon further his actions more.