LIPS OF AN ANGEL

Honey, why you calling me so late?
It's kinda hard to talk right now

*ring**ring*

Kimmon was puzzled when he heard his phone suddenly rang late at night. He take a look at the caller id but it was an unregistered number. He answered it anyway, thinking that it might be an important call.

"Hello?" Kimmon heard a series of breaths before the caller answered.

"Hi." Upon hearing the voice, Kimmon froze. He didn't saw it coming. All this time... why did he call?

"Copter? Why did you call?" The man on the other line didn't speak for a minute. It was as if he was also questioning why he called but think of a reason to say anyway.

"Just... I need someone to talk to."

"Well... my girlfriend is with me so I can't talk right now..." Kim said and silence was the one that greeted him. Then suddenly, he heard him crying. He got concerned at the sudden outburst of the other man.

Honey, why you crying, is everything okay?
I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loud

"Hey, why are you crying?" Kimmon said in a shushed tone. He saw his girlfriend looked at him and gave her a warm smile. She didn't bother him anyway.

"I'm sorry I had to whisper."

"No, no. It's okay. I understand." Copter said while sniffling.

"I'm sorry you had to hear me cry." The man said while laughing, obviously, a fake one in Kimmon's opinion. Of course he knew. They were together for 5 years until they break up. He knew him in and out.

"Tell me. What's bothering you?" He asked.

Well, my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on

"I miss you..." His response clearly shocked him. What is running inside Copter's mind?

'I miss you too...' He wanted to say this to him. He also miss the guy so much that he sometimes see his girlfriend as Copter. He knows it's not fair for her but... he can't stop himself.

"You know I already have a girlfriend Copter. We've already broken up. You're the one who cut the ties so why?" Kimmon tried to put his thoughts at the corner of his mind. He can't be like this.

"P'Kim..."

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet

'Don't call me like that, Copter. That sweet voice. It's making me fall all over again.'

"I'm really sorry."

"Why are you apologizing now?"

"For what I've done."

Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words, it makes me weak

"So... what's really your purpose for calling me?"

'Why did you suddenly call me in the middle of the night saying you miss me? After years of not seeing each other? After years of drowning in sorrow and pain alone?

Why did you even break up with me?

We were so in love back then...

I really loved you... even until now...

Why Copter?

Why?'

And I never wanna say goodbye
But, boy (girl), you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel