IT STARTED WITH BLACK COFFEE

There is one thing, one reason that makes Kimmon kept going at Paradise Coffee Shop. Aside from the beautiful interior design, the great ambiance, and their great coffee, he loves seeing the man in the counter who serves him the black coffee he always order. He always go there personally on his business suit every morning just to see the cute guy. Seeing him, just for a couple of minutes, boost his energy for his whole day of work.

Kimmon entered the coffee shop and was welcomed by a familiar scent of the coffee's aroma lingering inside the shop. He smiled warmly as he see the familiar cute, short guy on the counter who smiles as he get the customers orders. For like a thousand times, he is again fascinated by those deep holes on the both side of his cheeks. But he is more fascinated by the owner of those dimples.

He made his way through the counter when there wasn't any customer left. As soon as the guy in the counter saw him, he immediately smiled at him.

"Good morning sir. The same order?" The cute guy asked. Kimmon looked at the guy's face and examine it for like the hundredth time. Those beautiful eyes that sparkles always mesmerize the business man. His nose that complemented his face. His kissable, plump lips that makes Kimmon want to know how it feels on his lips.

'Wait- I'm turning into a creep now.' Kimmon thought to himself. He brush away his not-so-clean thoughts and then nodded his head. He then goes to sit on his favorite table by the window. Gazing outside while waiting for his coffee to arrive. Minutes later, the cutie came with his order.

How he wish that his order was the guy instead.

"Here you go sir. A cup of black coffee. No sugar, no cream, no milk." Kimmon smiled then thanked the guy. However, after Kimmon got his coffee, the guy stayed standing in front of him, looking with curious eyes. Kimmon kept his composure even though he's wildin' on the inside. Being close to the one you like really does makes you crazy.

"Sir, can I ask a question?" Kimmon gulped down his coffee hard before nodding his head.

"How can you tolerate that plain evil drink, sir? It's so bitter!" The guy said with a disgusted face. The man on his business suit needs to bit his lip to stop the smile from showing on his face. He found it super cute and he might kidnap the cutie if he don't restrain himself.

"Well, my body is maybe made for this drink. I need to have a cup before working 'cause my body will not last without this coffee for a day." The man nods understandingly, but still unhappy at the thought of drinking pure black coffee every day.

"Hmm, by the way, may I know your name sir? You're now one of our regular customers. One of our rules here is that we should maintain good relationships with our regular customers." He said with his sweet, innocent smile which made Kimmon's heart to flutter. He wanted to know my name. He thought. He was partying inside his head, but then, realization hit him after processing what the guy said.

'I'm not the only regular customer. They are also a few. And maybe much more since this coffee shop is freaking good. Those are girls and boys who also admire my cutie!'

'Another thing is that he just think of me as a regular customer! I wanna cry!' Kimmon was crying inside his head. He's deep on his thoughts when someone tapped his shoulders that made Kimmon came back to his senses.

"Are you okay phi?" The cutie asked. Kimmon composed himself then clear his throat. He needs to have a good impression on the guy. How funny that he is a successful man who really knows how to handle his business but can't handle his own love life. Shame on him.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. My name's Kimmon." The business man introduced himself. The guy was shocked after knowing Kimmon's name. He knew the man. He was the famous young billionaire in Thailand. The shock was evident on his face; wide eye and lips forming an o shape.