Episode 1 The Adventure Begins part 6.

Manami's POV

 I can't believe they're here. I haven't seen them since I was 20. I met them when I was 17, rescuing a polar bear. I'm just gonna wait and surprise them. I waited for Kong to put them down. Richard kept saying to send them away. Ugh! He has no respect for anyone except for himself!

 I saw Kong put them down, and Lukas asked " How the heck did he know what Kong was saying?" I chuckled and said while stepping in view, " Danny is a certified animal whisper, and Amy is a licensed veterinarian, specializing in primates, particularly anthropoids." Everyone turned their attention to me. " Is that...Manami!" Danny and Amy shouted happily as they ran over to me.

Third person's POV

" Is that...Manami!" Dany and Amy shouted happily as they ran over to Manami. " Come here kiddos!" Manami said with a smile as she held her arms out. Danny jumped into her arms, and she spun around. Then Amy jumped on her back. " We missed you!" She said. Manami chuckled as she held Dany like a five-year-old and put Amy on her shoulder.

" And I also missed the both of you," Manami said with a smile. " Manami, you know these two?" Dr. Remy asked as Manami walked over with Danny and Amy. She chuckled " I met these two when I was 17, rescuing a polar bear, and I haven't seen them since I was 20." she stated. " More like we saved her," Stated Danny as he and Amy slid and climb down.

"What?" asked Jonesy. " When we saw her, she was trying to calm the bear, but the bear kept swiping her paw at Manami and left this-" "Okay! Amy continue about the primates!" Manami interrupted.

Amy laughed and continued " Alright. As you all know, there are hardly any left in the world. Just a few in zoos and none that we know of in the wild. And certainly no creature on Earth like Kong. I will do anything to be a part of his team." Amy finished. "She means,  We will." Stated Danny. 

Then Dr. Remy had something to say, "We will, of course, need to verify your credentials, but I was already planning to bring on a vet to care for the injured and endangered animals Lukas, Jonesy, and Manami will be bringing to the preserve" But the last part gave hope to Amy and Danny, "If you check out, you're in." Dr. Remy finished with a smile.

" I promise, we both will," Amy said with determination. " And it looks like Kong's already hired himself a translator," Lukas said while pointing at Danny and Kong, who were doing funny faces and poses for the crowds. " Amy and Danny Quon...welcome to the team." Said Dr. Remy to Amy with a smile as she gave each person ( except Richard and Botila) a handshake and Manami a hug.

Danny: " Shake on it, mega broski!"

Kong put Danny on his finger as if he was shaking it. All smiled at the two as Richard and Botila walked away. 

Danny:" Alright big guy, can put me down on the ground?"

Kong lifted Danny up and softly set him on the ground. Danny ran over to Manami.

Danny:" Manami, can go see your Chopper?"

Manami: "Sure. And I believe you will find a little something in there." 

Danny giggled, grabbed Amy's hand and ran to the Chopper. with the others, following. Lukas was in the back, walking beside Manami.

Lukas:"I am very impressed with you." He said with a smile.

Manami:" So am I." She replied with a smirk

Lukas:" Ready to work with the boys?" He said smirking

Manami smirked back.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.Manami:"Ready as I'll ever be"