CHAPTER 1

........ AUTHOR'S NOTE......

HEY THERE! HOW R Y'ALL .I HOPE YOU ALL ARE SAFE AND HEALTHY IN THIS KIND OF PANDEMIC SITUATION.THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A BOOK ,SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES OR TYPOS ,ALTHOUGH I HAVE TRIED MY BEST TO CHECK EVERYTHING TWICE BUT REALLY SORRY IF THERE ARE STILL SOME MISTAKES. I AM JUST KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED AND HOPING THAT Y'ALL LIKE THIS NOT SO GOOD WORK OF MINE, (LOL) . THIS WORK IS COMPLETELY FICTIONAL AND THE CHARACTERS AND THE INCIDENTS IN THIS STORY ARE A COMPLETE WORK OF IMAGINATION.

IF ANY OF THE INCIDENTS OF THIS STORY MATCH WITH ANY REAL LIFE INCIDENTS THEN IT IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.IF YOU LIKE THIS BOOK PLEASE LIKE IT AND I WILL BE DAMN HAPPY IF YOU DO THE HONOUR OF RAISING YOUR FINGER IN THE KEYBOARD OF YOUR COMPUTER OR PHONE AND POST A CUTE COMMENT TO KEEP ME GOING .

LOVE Y'ALL (HEART ,SMILEY) ,TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE EVERYONE UWU............

IMPORTANT NOTE:

THIS BOOK IS PROTECTED UNDER ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.ANY COPYING OF THIS BOOK INCLUDING THE CHARACTERS OR THE PLOT IS COMPLETELY ILLEGAL AND SERIOUS ACTIONS WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST IT.PUBLISHING OF THIS BOOK WITHOUT THE AUTHOR'S CONSENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL BE CONSIDERED A SERIOUS CRIME.LEGAL ACTIONS WILL BE TAKEN .

I PROMISE THAT I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD A CHAPTER EVERY WEEK AND I WILL COMPLETE THIS BOOK 💫😌.

Please do not be a silent reader darlings! Coz your likea will help me to stay motivated.....Please like my work and you are free to comment my lovelies❤

STARTING OF THE CHAPTER......................

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Evelyn is sitting at her office tapping her perfectly manicured nails against the keyboard of her computer ,aiming to complete her task of reviewing the file of the Raymond corporation private limited ( the company for which she workes.) .She hates her boss with all her guts .

Issac Reymonds , well known as the head of the Reymond Corporation Limited ( a leading advertising company who was more than 80 percent shareholder of each leading advertisement agencies ) . Behind her huge marble and wooden carved office desk, there is a huge wall clock making a tick tock sound indicating the time twelve eleven and also hinting that office lunch time is soon to be around.

The large massive office table on which she is working is located nearby a large window from which one could view the whole area of Raymond co -operation's large acres of Greenland forests i.e. the huge office building's backyard ( the huge office building is situated in very large acres of land behind which green forests are located ,that Greenland forest area also belongs to Raymond Corporation Limited entirely ) .

The white transparent curtains covering the closed window because two large air conditioners are on, making the huge room cool and chilly in the extreme hot and humid weather .She tries to her best to complete her work before 1 'o' clock as she doesn't want her boss to lose his calm and insult her by raising his fingers on her sincerity..

Yes! She is talking about the asshole and rude boss of hers i.e. ISSAC RAYMONDS. Issac Reymonds well known as one of the richest personalities in America and also an arrogant playboy who changes his girl companions just like changing his damn clothes. He reflects a cold demeanor and is well known for his seriousness for his work .

he couldn't stand lazy people and that was the reason why most of his employees had a hard time in satisfying his working preferences .Some of his rivals were so scared of his cold personality that they were even scared most of the times to question him back.

EVELYN'S P.O.V

. Despite having a cold and rude personality, Evelyn couldn't understand the reason behind girls clinging to him everytime like a leech and anyone knowing him well could surely figure out that he was very much fond of one night stands but was not at all supportive of anything more than that .