CHAPTER 23

HELLO MY LOVELIES!I HOPE YOU ALL ARE SAFE AND HEALTHY.PLZ TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND KEEP READING.

ISSAC'S P.O.V

I just couldn't control the shock from registering on my face after hearing to what my mom had said.. She just know told me that my grandmother was in a serious condition and she told my parents that she want me to marry a girl as soon as possible before anything happens to her. I was very sad after hearing about my grand mother's condition .But I just couldn't accept the fact that I had to marry someone just because it was my grandmother's last wish. I was seriously shook ,I couldn't think about the girl that I would marry because although almost every girl wanted to marry me but I couldn't afford myself from marrying a girl who loves me genuinely, because I couldn't return the same love to her, why? because I am scared of commitments, what if I couldn't understand her or what if I don't love her?I had to marry someone who hates me ,so that I didn't have to love her or stand according to her expectations .

I couldn't stop thinking that who would be that girl that hates me? Suddenly I heard a knock at my door. She was Evelyn putting some files on my desk. YESS!EVELYN WAS PERFECT FOR THAT ROLE.BECAUSE SHE HATES ME AND I HATE HER TOO.THAT WOULD BE PERFECT BECAUSE AFTER THE FAKE MARIAGE WITH HER ,WE COULD CONTINUE TO HATE EACH OTHER AND THEN WE WOULD FILE A DIVORCE AFTER A YEAR SAYING THAT WE WERE NOT GOOD FOR EACH OTHER.

As she was proceeding to leave, I called her out and asked her to take a seat. To which she agreed and she looked at me. I took a deep breath and asked her the strange question that obviously she wasn't expecting. I asked her if she would marry me? Her eyes practically widened as if it was possible her eyeballs would have come out after a second. She stared at me with shock and disbelief.

But before she can be more dramatic, I told her that it was only a fake marriage, so that I could stand up to the expectations of the last wish of my beloved grandmother..And that we only had to act like real couples in front of my family but when we were alone, we could just continue to avoid each other like we already do. And after a year we could just file a divorce saying that we were not good for each other. And in return, she would get a ten million dollars for her act as my bride.

After hearing about the money, her eyes became even wider than before. was sure that she couldn't reject this fair deal. She proceeded to think about it thoroughly .After sometime she accepted the proposal to become my fake bride. Well I was right that money could do everything .Couldn't it? And at last I could make my grandmother happy even though it was a fake arrangement.

PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER AND COMMENT TOO TO KEEP ME GOING.LOVE Y'ALL