CHAPTER 28

HELLO MY DEAR LOVELIES,HOW R Y'ALL .PLEASE STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY.

I AM FEELING SO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THE ENDING OF THIS BOOK ISFINALLY ARRIVING.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR SHOWERING THIS BOOK WITH LOVE AND WITH YOUR BLESSINGS.ALTHOUGH I AM PLANNING TO WRITE ANOTHER BBOOK BUT I GUESS IT WOULD TAKE SOME TIME, MAYBE A YEAR.BUT I WILL DEFINITELY TRY TO RETURN WITH ANOTHER BOOK OF MINE VERY SOON AND LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

Today, finally was the day when we were going to get married. I was in my best friend's studio .Madison was doing my makeup and hair, preparing me for my big day as the bride. As I was done with my face and hair, I went to the dressing room to change into my wedding dress; prepared by my best friend It was beautiful. I was really happy because my best friend made my wedding dress, which was every friend's dream. I wore my gown and l checked my appearance into the mirror. I was so happy and I felt lucky that despite all the ups and downs I was finally going to get married with my sweetheart.

I was walking down the aisle with my brother holding me from the arm. My brother, Ben took my hand and gave it to Isaac .Ben smiled at Issac and with a sad smile ,kissed me on my forehead ,uttering" be happy sister". I became emotional at my brother's gesture and hugged him. After the hug, He went away from there .I turned to look at Isaac who was looking back at me with a smile. He was looking very handsome in his groom's suit. I could see his teary eyes staring back at me. I couldn't stop the tears from falling from my eyes. But immediately Madison came to me and whispered in my ear," Don't cry .Because if you cry, the makeup would be ruined. And I will have to do the touch ups in front of everyone.", I smiled at her silly way of consoling me.

Everyone was cheering for us .We walked towards each other and took our vows. At the end, after we were announced as husband and wife, we kissed each other.

Do you know besides Madison, who was a great help in our wedding. They were Lucas and Rachael. Yes you heard it right It was Lucas and Rachael who made all the arrangements for our grand wedding. I am happy that we could share the same bond that we shared before. Everything was back to normal and guess what? Rachael and Lucas were now a couple .They looked so good together. Me and Isaac were happy for them .They were the sweetest couple I could ever imagine of.

.........THE END..........