Chapter 4

I woke up, head thumping like 10 Rhinoceroses on me. The alcohol didn't completely hit me until we got home, and when it did, my brother had to sack me other his shoulders and mum was the one that changed me... I was told that when I'm drunk, apparently I'm like a 10 year old throwing a tantrum.

I got out of bed and went to take a shower first since I reeked of alcohol.

After I freshened up and got dressed, I went down stairs and sat next to my brother as mum cooked

"It seems like you were hanging with that Sterit youngster." Ashton said with suspicious eyes.

"We were just making small talk" I said as mum put a plate in front of me.

"Sure, small talk leads to touching, touching leads to kissing, kissing leads to pull out make outs, make out leads to bed, bed leads to se-"

"OK! I get it. But your sister isn't that easy going...nor is she looking for a boyfriend. So chill."

"I don't mind you looking for a boyfriend, just not that guy."

"Yeah, yeah, got it" I said stuffing my face with a spoon full of scrambled eggs.

After eating breakfast, Ashton and I went to school like every other day, and like every other day, I see Jess getting bullied from a distance, and not like every other day, Someone helped her. Eric came in between Mackenzie and Jessica and started to tell her off, I was close enough to listen though.

"Kenze, that's enough, that's just too much."

"Eric! This tramp deserves it"

"What did she do to make you hate her?" He questioned

"I just don't like her nor her attitude, scholarship? More like a whoreship, she probably slept her way to get that."

Wow, harsh.

"Just leave her alone" Eric growls, defiantly getting angry

"I-It's fine, I-I'm ok" says Jessica pulling on his sleeve.

"See?! She's trying to seduce you now."

"Kenze, you need to cool off." Eric takes Jessica's wrist and pulls her away.

*badump* my heart needs to stop doing that.

"You look hurt."

"AH!" I screamed

I turned around to see Dae

"Jesus, don't sneak up on me like that."

"Did that alone talk outside last night with Eric move your heart?"

My eyes widened "Ah- how did you know?"

"My boyfriend told me" he smiles

"Boyfriend? Who? Since when?"