Chapter 8:

Jess: Lina! Eric...he asked me out again!

Angelina: what did you say?

Jess: I...I haven't replied yet

Angelina: you said you liked him, then go. GL

Jess: I...I've never been out on a date, what do I wear? How do I act?

I was still in bed, it was the first weekend without any drama but this girl had to go ahead and text me at 6am in the morning.

Angelina: just wear something casual, actually it depends on what your doing, and just be yourself.

Jess: can I take a photo and get your opinion?

I groan and ruffle my hair as I thinking about sleep. I sit up reply a 'yes' to her and walk to Erics room with a knock

Opening the door, and he was once again a topless Eric with a phone in his hand

"Good morning?" He said confused

"You're taking her out today right? Jessica." I said half asleep

"Yeah...how did you-"

Angelina cut him off "Did you like forget I'm her best friend? Anyway, tell me what you're doing. It's the girls first date and she has no idea what to do."

He smirked "her first date?"

"Don't look so smug, I might be afraid to stand up against Mackenzie, but I sure am not afraid to throw you a punch if you do something to her."

He Chuckles at my response.

"I'm just taking her out for lunch, the movies, then bowling."

I nod my head "casual dress" I mutter "got it, bye"

But before I could leave, Eric takes my wrist and literally yanks me into his room

"The fuck man?" I whisper yell

He walks over to his bed and pull on a white shirt.

"About the other day, what did Marcus mean by bad stuff that happened to you."

"None of your business, just focuse on your date." I said turning around

"Wait" he orders

"Ok, I won't ask about that, just sit." He says sitting down on his own bed and gesturing to the bed in front of him.

*badump*

I sat down in front of him crossed my arm in front of my chest since I realised I wasn't wearing anything inside my shirt.

"Just wondering are-"

"Before you ask you questions" I cut him off "I want to know, do you really like Jess? Like... affection, romantic feeling, like?"

He looked dumbfounded by that question. He leaned back against his chair and brushed back his hair.

"Geez, honestly I don't know, she's not like any other girl I've dated...." I nod "...so I don't know if it's affection or just interest."

"Then test it out."

The frowns in confusion

"Today's your date" I said ruffling my own hair due to exhaustion, "then look her in the eye and see if you have the urge to kiss her."

He looks at me widened eyes, then smirks. "Can't believe I'm getting dating advice from someone like you."

"That's cause you need it, you just pull a girl into a room, sleep with them, then after a week dump them. I doubt you've been on a real date." I scoffed