11| his confession

On the way back to his parent's place, he was confused by his emotions

Kane thought that going to his parent's place to  talk to them will help him.

If not, he probably won't be able to sleep tonight.

Plus, he was meeting Romeo for lunch. Don't want to oversleep.

Kane didn't exactly tell them he was coming to stay for night.

So when he arrived at his parent's place, they both were shocked to see him.

They knew he was going out to meet Leah but didn't expect him to be here.

"Hi Kane. How was it?" Audrey asked, giving him a big hug.

"It was alright" He replied.

Matthew watched from the side and observed Kane. Something was bothering him.

He could tell. Knowing Kane would likely want to talk to Audrey alone, he left them alone back to room.

Kane was glad his father left willingly. He would have felt bad if Kane asked his father to leave.

"Mom I need your opinion" Kane said as he sunk into the couch.

"Was the date not successful? Did you do something wrong? Is-" Audrey was blabbering away, not giving a change for him to speak.

"Mom" Kane cut her off. "Firstly, it's not a date and second, it's neither of those" He said.

"My feelings are a mess. I don't know what to do" Kane shared.

"Every time I'm near her I feel butterflies, heck it, a whole zoo. I'm so confused" Kane explained.

"Kane, do you feel happy when you are with her?" Audrey conducted her investigation.

"Yes"

"Than can you see yourself with her?"

"Yes"

"How about getting to know her?"

"Yes"

"Kane, I think you like her, maybe even love. But that's for you to figure out" Audrey said.

"Really?" Kane was shocked. "Then what should I do?"

"Confess your feelings. I see the way she looks at you. She's probably just as confused as you.

But be careful. Leah is quite an angel. Please don't hurt her feelings. I can tell she has been through a lot" Audrey suggested.

"Okay. Thanks mum. I got to sleep now. I'm meeting Romeo tomorrow" Kane said.

"Okay, bring Romeo for dinner!! And get both Xavier and Gwen too" Audrey reminded.

"Okay!!" Kane agreed as he retreated back to his room.