31| moving in

"Surprise!!" Multiple voices flooded their ears when Kane opened the door

They both were shocked by sudden appearance of their friends- Enya, Scarlet and Romeo.

"Oh hi!" Leah smiled at their presence. It had been awhile since they met one another.

With everything that went on, it was no surprise they didn't have time to meet up.

Leah was just glad to see them. But a lingering thought was in her head.

Why were they here? Did Kane call them? As they hadn't mentioned it to anyone that they were moving today, how did they know.

"I know I know, mom told me that you are moving in so we thought we would help you guys. Sorry if we scared you" Enya said.

"No it is fine. We were just caught by surprise" Leah replied for the both of them, Kane nodding away.

"Well come on in to my humble abode" Leah said, opening the door for them to enter.

Entering the flat, they looked around the foreign place. It looked cosy and comfy, and the aesthetics were there.

Chef's kisses, Enya thought. It was no surprise as she knew Leah's talent on in design. She was excited to see the designs Leah had made.

"There isn't actually much here since half of my things are at Kane's place" Leah joked, leading them to the bedroom.

She led them to her room where in fact it looked empty. There were some things on the floor spread out and some drawers were opened.

"Well, let's get packing" Scarlet said.

•••

It had been a few hours and they were done. Chinese takeout boxes littered around the table and Romeo let out a burp, causing everyone to laugh.

"Now we just have to move all these boxes to their place and we are done" Enya said happily.

After a few more minutes of chilling and throwing of the trash, they piled up the boxes into the boot of Kane's car.

By now, Scarlet and Romeo had left as they were going on a date.

Enya was joining the couple. I need to find someone, she thought. Enya was constantly tagging along couples, being the third wheel and all.

"Come on Enya, let's go" Kane said, shaking her out of her thoughts.

After that, they then entered the car and drove off back to Kane's and Leah's place. Playing some music, they jammed to the songs and had some fun.

Time seemed to pass by really fast when they finally reached their place.

Unpacking those boxes into their home, they each helped to carry the boxes into their room.