30| paparazzi

"What the hell?!" Leah said shocked

"What the hell?!" Leah said shocked. "Is that Bernard?" Leah muttered to herself.

Her ex boyfriend standing in all glory, but that wasn't the most shocking part. Austin Warts was with him too.

The paparazzi changed their attention from the couple to the two uninvited guests.

Because of their unexpected appearance, Kim, who manages Kane's figure in the public eye and a part time assistant had to make multiple calls to solve the issue.

As the whole ordeal was live, it made it even more interesting than it already is.

People tuning it for the fun of it, or are genuinely interested in watching all had their eyes glued on the screens.

It was as if it was a movie in real life and the tension was arising.

Paparazzi turned their attention to Bernard and Austin, who both had looks of anger written on their face.

As to why? Guess we will find that out together.

"You piece of shit! Why did you send my precocious daughter to jail!" Austin yelled in anger.

Okay, so Austin had a reason? But Bernard? As of now, their reason for being together was unknown.

Just then, cameras started to bombard Austin as this piece of news hadn't been announced to the whole public.

Immediately, cameras started flashing in his face, trying to get the story out of him.

However, before Austin could open his mouth, Kane replied, "Your daughter and her friends broke into my girlfriend's place and trashed up the whole place.

The police have already identified them as the culprits. The guy beside you too had his part to play.

At this point, you probably had some say in this didn't you?" Kane asked rhetorically, smirking in the process.

Before things could go haywire, Kane continued, "If you could leave that will be great. As for your involvement, the police will be in charge to find out more.

And now, I'll be leaving with my girlfriend. To everyone who is watching, sorry that this didn't work out as planned.

I'll try my best to reschedule this conference again" With that, leaving the place, with cameras trying to get the last few shots of him.

•••

The next whole week was hectic to say the least. Kane had to hire bodyguards to make sure his and her side of the family were not harmed due to the ongoing situation.

One radio station had reached out, asking to do an interview regarding everything.

Kane agreed as it would be the easier way to solve things. Leah, to his surprise, had agreed to join him.