Chapter 11: I promise

"You lied to me."

Tayce's hands are shaking, his heart's beating fast as he pushes the house key into the lock. The atmosphere greeting him was dead silent. Tayce would have almost been relieved if it meant Frank wasn't home, but he knew he would be. He was waiting for him. 

Tayce steps a little further into the hallway, gazing through to the lounge. As anticipated, Frank is sat in one of the leather arm chairs, looking unnervingly calm. His legs were crossed, one over the other, with his laced fingers sat upon his knees. His loose smart trousers rest comfortably on his leg, with his white vest covering his upper half. 

Tayce uses all the strength within him to make eye contact. His eyes almost glazing over with tears. His thoughts on the way over of standing up for himself, of highlighting that this really wasn't that big of a deal, soon evaporating. Tayce knew what he needed to do and true to form, he plays the role. 

"Frank I'm sorry!" Tayce crashes to his knees before his boyfriend, grabbing at his knees, the tears now falling down his face. 

Frank looks down at Tayce as he grabs at his trousers. He places a hand on Tayce's head and slowly begins to stroke his hair. The action soft, smooth and slow, causing Tayce to relax a fraction. 

He then suddenly hitches a breath as the hand upon his head tightens, tugging at a clump of hair and harshly pulling at it.

Tayce whimpers as his head is pulled back, his screwed eyes, now open slightly to see Frank's stare boring holes into him. Tayce is shocked but at the same time, knew it was coming. "You lied to me. Are you trying to make me a fool?" Frank's voice no louder than just above a whisper, but his tone, powerful. He was angry. 

"I...ow!...I...let me explain. You got it all wrong!" Tayce pleads, trying to reach for the clump of hair being mercilessly pulled in Frank's grasp. 

Frank pushes Tayce away by the strong hold, making him fall back onto his bottom. Tayce, upset, out of breath, looks up at Frank who only seemed to have rage in his eyes. 

"Well...explain." Frank says, looking down at Tayce. Tayce looks away, wondering how to best word the events of the previous night. "I've not got all day, I said explain. EXPLAIN!" 

Tayce is suddenly jolted into speaking. Whatever strategy he was going for soon disappearing out of the window. "I did go out with Jerry, I swear! We just bumped into a work colleague when we were out. I don't even know him that well!"

"Yet you stayed at his house all night!" Frank shouts. He squats down opposite Tayce, who was now sobbing on his hands and knees. "Look at me!" Frank doesn't even give Tayce the chance to look up before he is grabbing Tayce's chin and forcing him to look up at his boyfriend.

As he looks into Frank's eyes, he know that no matter what he said or didn't say, the outcome would be the same. He was going to get punished. Tayce is without a doubt scared. Scared, but at the same time knew this would happen! He was a fool to have gone out, to have drunk too much, to have disobeyed the rules set out for him and he was going to pay the price.

"I thought I made it clear, you are mine. I think sometimes you forget that little fact." Frank says, a small smirk now playing on his lips.

"I'm sorry Frank...p...please forgive me!" Tayce begs, fresh tears now flowing from his eyes. 

"You need to show me baby." Frank's savage touch now unnervingly gentle as he tenderly brushes a stray tear away from one of his cheeks. 

"I'll make it up to you, I promise." Tayce pleads. He now just wants it all to be over.

Frank now smiles for the first time since Tayce's return. "That's good to hear." He withdraws his hand and stands up, now looking over Tayce, still on the floor. 

Tayce looks down. He screws his eyes closed as he can hear the sound of metal and leather. He tries desperately to not let any more tears fall. He knew what was expected of him and the sooner it would be over, the sooner he could leave.

Silence once again hits the room. Tayce feels a hand once again rest upon his hair. Stroking him like a pet, before it is once again being tugged, forcing him to look up. 

He looks into Frank's eyes, they now look lust filled. Tayce searches for some kind of affection in the gaze, but it seems Frank only has one thing on his mind. "Show me you're sorry baby, show me you belong to me! Maybe then, I'll forgive you" Frank says, his voice deep and Tayce finds his eyes looking directly in front of him at Frank's crotch. He knows what he has to endure.

***

Tayce lays on his side of the bed. It is just past lunch time. His pillow not as comfy as Max's, the absence of the teddy bear fleece noticable. 

A hand is felt touching Tayce's waist, making him flinch. A touch he would have ordinarily welcomed, right now he detested, especially from the one he loved and the one who was supposed to love him back. "Baby I'm sorry that I hurt you." Frank's words soft and smooth as he speaks inbetween feathery kisses on Tayce's back and shoulder. "But you know I don't wanna share you. You're only mine." 

Tayce's throat instantly feels like there's something lodged in it as his tears once again fall. "I'm sorry too." He finds himself saying back. Just glad of the kind of affection Frank was giving. Tender, gentle, kind. The sort Tayce really wanted. 

"Promise me baby you won't be alone with that guy, he's after you." Frank says, continuing with his gentle touches making Tayce feel confused, disorientated.

He wanted to tell Frank that it was all in his head, the whole thing. That he was being unnecessarily jealous. That he needed to see that Tayce loves him, that he didn't need to worry. But he was tired. So tired and ends up saying what Frank wants to hear for the easy life. 

"I promise."