chapter 4 truth revealed

Third person pro.

In plane Wang Yibo going back to China with his parents.

He thinking deeply while closing his eyes that happened two days before in his home.

Two days before in Wang mansion New York.

Yibo writing something on his book in his room , then Mr. Wang Qerin came to Yibo room with Caramen called his son.

Yibo....... Come into the library I want talk with you." mr. Wang Qerin called him

Yibo saw his parents with curious gaze to know anything and with out asking anything he just fallow them like puppy, to their library room.

After reaching their Qerin went in and sat on armchair, and Caremen also followed her husband and went in to the library sat on of the sofa.

Yibo then went inside like lost puppy saw their parents with questioning gaze.

Close the door and come hear sit." Carmen said him.

As his mother said Yibo also closed the door went towards his mother and sat beside her on sofa.

Taking a long singh....... First Qerin starts the conversation.

Yibo we, want to tell you something about your life." Qerin said to Yibo with deep voice.

Listening that Yibo eyebrows twitched he stared his father with full of doubts.

Then, Qerin cantinued that what he was saying.

Yibo we want to tell you about your marriage.

My marriage but dad actually I'm still twenty now,dad.... don't you think it's so early for my marriage and I don't want get marry this soon." Yibo said

It's not that Yibo first lestin your father what he wants to say." Carmen said.

Okay...... Sorry tell me dad" Yibo said while turned to his father

Yibo your marriage was already happened when you were only five years old." Qerin said to Yibo

What?........ " Yibo asked with full of shock.

Yes, Yibo do you remember Xiao fengmin uncle" Qerin asked

Yes,...... You told me about him so many times I remember that " Yibo told him

Yeah you married with his elder son xiao zhan when you was only 5 years old then he explained everything that happened in their childhood and tell him that it is a last wish of both his and zhan grandfather's.

After lestining all this Yibo became silent he did not say anything he thinking so deeply about that matter.

Then, Caremen called him Yibo..... Are you okay." Caremen asked him

Without saying anything he just node his head and turned to his father.

Dad...... I understand what you are saying but I need some time for think about it " Yibo said to his father

Singh......... Okay son I'm not forcing you take your own time think about what I told you " Qerin said

Hmm ........ By nodding his head Yibo get up from his seat and went towards the door when he was opening the door, Qerin called him one more time.

Son.... Zhan is very nice person you will be happy with him"Qerin said

With out saying anything Wang Yibo went back to his room and closing the door he has tears in his eyes. He did not understand anything and he can't deny his father words he just need some time to understand this and take any action he can't perform ricles hurt his parents.