chapter 63 jin's office

Third person pro..

After sometime taking a long sigh... Zhan again open those file and he started read again about Xiao lu....

In this whole time in her pregnancy always someone will be there with her to take care of her health condition but when Xiao lu turned at nine months of pregnant she suddenly disappeared from there 'Xiao' mansion after few minutes when a maid checked at her room and finds that she was not there she informed Mr. yumen and Mr Feng Min about it...

When everyone started to surch for her they get to know that there one of their car was missing so, it means without knowing anyone Xiao lu took the car and went outside somewhere...

Her brother and father both very much worried about her, she is already going through unstable mental condition because whatever happened in her life and mainly she is pregnant which can leads more chance for misery to happen they can't take any risk at that time they have save Xiao lu and the unborn baby in her womb...

They were about to go for surch for Xiao lu but suddenly stops when they get to know that yu is going through labor pains already they both can't understand to whom they can save at that time but yumen sent Feng Min at yu telling she needs you more now go take her to hospital and I'll go and surch for Xiao lu he informed him.

With no option Feng Min also accept for this went to his wife bring her to hospital other side yumen serching for his daughter when he finally found her car he started to follow her before he could say anything to stop her in her track a
heavy truck passed over Xiao lu car hitting her car full hard then her car crashed over on road leaving her in greatly injured when yumen saw his daughter in that bring her to hospital with full speed to save her in any cost but even so many trials they can't save both Xiao lu and her baby died at same time.....

After reading all this information unknown to him a tear drop rool over his eyes he felt so much sad over his aunt's death he can understand their family pain what they went through at that time he never thought his elders went through with this much misery in there backen days...

But somehow he also furious on jin Zixuan knowing that he is the reason behind his aunt's death and their family pain.

He already meet that person for three times he looks like nice person but he never thought behind those pure and inocent face how evil the person was actually....

After talking with Alex few more minutes he sent him away from there....

After Alex was gone zhan was in deep thoughts he didn't understand actually what happened and is really jin Zixuan is the only reason for his family sufferings is he only the reason that they lost Xiao lu (zhan aunt)....

I have to find out everything related to jin Zixuan.... Zhan murmurs...

Then again he started to think about his father unknown about the truth he hurts his own father so much but why he never tell him about the company will he thought again....

Sigh..... Still......... He murmur while thinking something shall I do call him he murmur again looking at his phone but he stop himself feeling nervous it's became three years talk with his father normally as they use to be in this past years he always treat him like he is only a owner of the company but he forgot the actually he also his dad whatever reason he should not behave like this to him but now why he feels so hesitate to talk with him....

Jin mansion...

Other side at jin mansion, jin Zixuan getting ready to go for meeting he knows that today they have meeting with Xiao fashion industry CEO Xiao zhan, he was so happy and excited for it...