chapter 52 trauma

Third person pro....

Zhan after looking at his mobile yibo where abouts through tracker chip which he himself installed in yibo necklace only he can have the access on that tracker....

Both zhan and xuan drove there car from there with full high speed towards the North side of the city guest house with two cars fallowing behind them those are zhan bodyguards.......

It's been 30 minutes take from them to reach at there , even when they drove there car with full speed....

It's a quite area and little bit far from, the actuall city and then they finally found that guest house from at little distance When zhan and xuan came out from there car started to walk towards their then they observed that few men's already surrounded at their....

They are here...... Xuan mumbled

Then zhan node his head for response.....

They slowly went taking small steps attacks those men from behind......

🔞cautious sexual assaults scenes down below if you feel uncomfortable please skip it....

Other side yibo continuously telling Darren to stop his madness and whatever he was he was doing with him is not right.....

But Darren didn't heard anything he just wants him, suddenly he ripped his shirt fully tore it into pieces...

Yibo pushed Darren again with his full strength make him falls on floor again he covered his naked upper body with both hands then started to run away from him but before that Darren hold over his left leg tightly and pulled him to make him fall over the floor with full hard, because of this action yibo got hit over his elbow and on his forehead, and bruises over there...

Pulling yibo towards himself Darren started to come over him holding his both hands on his head with one hand he started open his pants.....

No....... Please stop it..... Yibo scream begged he became crying miserable swirling under him make him to free himself but compare to Darren strength yibo is nothing....

In one second he also removed his pants on him leaving only with his underpants then Darren burned his pant throwing burning lighter over it....

Yibo just lay there almost naked in Miserable condition only a single cloth covering over his pride he is crying his heart out with full of dejection breaking his pride, self confidence, respect, everything into pieces.

After burning it again Darren come over yibo filled with full of lust like a monster he started to touch over his naked body again with his dirty hands then yibo got a vase hit him over his head with it with full hard...

Blood dozed out from his head then he hold his head....

Taking this chance yibo took the duvet which is land on floor he covered himself with it and run at the corner of the room while hiding himself under duvet bringing his legs over his chest he curled himself as a fetus he covered himself with his hands with protecting way he just sat there numbly with no expression over him....

Other side Darren who managed himself with his injury stand straight again at his place then looking at the yibo with blood shoot eyes he started move towards him.

But he could move from there fully the door breaks down with one of his men land over there with body full of injuries over there he is looks like in verg of death then zhan entered inside the room having very dark aura surrounding him full he looks more colder than usual Darren become sweaty and he got goosebumps with mear look of zhan...

Then zhan went towards Darren and gave punches over his face repeatedly then his eyes lands on a particular person to whom he searching for as a mad man he felt little bit happy but then when he finally observed yibo who is sitting at the corner covering himself in duvet with blank face on him he felt something like stabbing in his chest by watching his love in that miserable condition, the dark aura under him increased more by this view he never thought he will see his love in this condition then he slowly turned towards Darren wang with full deadly face with blood shooted eyes over him waking his self a deadly demon in him..