First Time....

Jean Grey:

Firey. That would be the word either if you would use to describe the first time you both slept with each other.

It was nothing short of passionate. After so much time being stuck with the pent up sexual frustration for each other, neither of you held back.

You had gotten done with a date when you both found yourselves back at your place. It started in the hallway, then the living room, then the bedroom.

The next morning, Jean woke up to a fresh cup of coffee courtesy of her boyfriend. And a massive flutter in her heart.
-----------------
Psylocke:

The two of you could never really pinpoint where it started, but both of you did agree that the moment your lips met, there was no going back.

You did get a complaint from your neighbor the next day, but you had expected it when you woke up the next morning and found that the bed post had left a hole in the wall.

It was rough, hot, and neither of you wanted to stop.

But when you both woke up the next morning, you had smiled and laughed together.
----------------
Invisible Woman:

You and Sue were both hesitant when it came to taking that next step. She had children. She had been married. You never had a serious relationship. Nothing like this, at least.

But when it came time, neither of you could find an excuse not to.

You both took it slow at first. Small kisses here and there. Some wine. Light touching.

But it quickly spiraled once you both realized what was about to happen. Foreplay was a must, you wanted to enjoy this for all it was worth, but that only lasted for so long.

By the end of it, you both felt refreshed, relaxed, and happy. You both laid in your bed for a moment before Sue started to kiss you again.

Needless to say, you didn't get much sleep that night.

And you were completely fine with it.
-------------
Black Widow:

You were home after your finals were done for the year. Your friends had invited you out, but you declined. The fight with Natasha was still fresh on your mind. What if she never came back? Would that really be the last thing you said to her?

That thought was interrupted when you heard a knock on your door. When you opened it, you found Natasha standing there, trench coat on and a bottle of whiskey.

She had returned from her mission, gave a summary, and headed straight here after stealing Nick Fury's best whiskey. She stated she wanted ro celebrate your finals, but you were just glad to see her alive.

You both made peace and started to enjoy the night. And to say Natasha knew what she was doing would be a massive understament.

She took control since she had a bit more experience, you had only been with one person prior, and she never let you go.

You both whispered sweet nothings to each other. It wasn't quick or rough or wild. It was slow, sweet, and passionate. After it was over, you both laid in each other's arms.

And she promised she would always come back to you.
---------------
Scarlet Witch:

The two of you were in Ireland during one of your jobs. Well, it was her job but you tagged along to avoid another meeting with the record label.

You shared a room in a nice five star hotel which had room service. Something you gladly took full advantage of.

After a bottle or two of champagne, you both started to get a bit touchy feely. Not that either of you mind. Her lips were intoxicating.

After weeks of seeing her in her costume and her having to watch you carelessly step out of the bathroom with only a towel on, you both grew frustrated. And so, you clothes didn't stay on for long.

The next morning you both woke up to a nearly destroyed hotel room and a blury memory was had transpired.

Did you summon a demon?

Did she summon the demon?