Chapter 41 - 45

Chapter 41: determination

This dumpling was praised by everyone in the Mu family, and everyone praised Mu Qingxin's excellent craftsmanship.

Seeing Mu Qingxin... with a tired expression, Gao Ancestor spoke and asked the great-grandson to take Xinxin to rest, while the others shifted their positions and went to the study.

Mu Qidong held his sister's hand, his heart soft, and his eyes filled with petting, "Are you tired these two days?"

Mu Qingxin raised her head and smiled with her elder brother, "No, there is a lounge on the ship, and mother and I have been in the lounge. Actually, it is almost the same as in the research institute before."

Hearing this, Mu Qidong felt even more distressed for his sister. Before sending her sister to the research institute, he knew that their mother must have lost sleep and food again and put her sister in the lounge alone.

Raising his hand rubbing his sister's soft hair, "In the future, our home will be in Capital Star. From now on, we will be together. There will be grandpa, grandma and Gaozu, so we won't let you alone."

Mu Qingxin raised her head in surprise when she heard the words of her elder brother, she saw the distress in his eyes, she felt a little funny, her eldest brother was too sensitive, she really didn't have any complaints just now, she was actually used to being alone. In the previous life, she lived alone at home.

"Brother, it's nice to have you, I love you so much." Mu Qingxin said seriously, looking at her elder brother.

Mu Qidong held his sister's hand tightly, and there was an infinite warm current in his heart, holding back the excitement, smiling and saying, "We love you too, come and take a look at your room, grandma prepared for a long time I don't know if you like it or not."

Walking to a door on the second floor, Mu Qidong opened the door and led her sister into the room. As soon as Mu Qingxin entered the door, she saw a room full of warmth. The room was decorated with care, as large as the curtain wall but small When it comes to the corner rugs, all the people are attentive and considerate.

"This is Gaozu, grandpa, grandma and the gifts prepared by father for you, look at it." Mu Qidong said, pointing to the large and small boxes on the ground.

Seeing that there were gifts, Mu Qingxin sat down with a smile on her face. The floor of the whole room was covered with thick soft carpets, so Mu Qingxin sat on the ground directly and unwrapped the gifts with expectation. In her previous life, except for her parents at that time, after their death she never received it again.

When she came here, she seemed to have received a lot of gifts. When people in the institute saw her, they would give her some small things, sometimes even a seed. Although small, it was everyone's wish.

When Mu Qingxin opened a gift, she cried out in surprise, and looked at the gift with bright eyes. It looked like a little hamster seeing delicious food, very cute.

Mu Qidong looked at her cute sister, and realized that her sister liked to receive gifts, so he decided in secret that he would bring her gifts back every time he came back.

Mu Qing looked at the pile of gifts excitedly. There was a box full of diamonds of different colors, large and small. It was so beautiful that it almost blinded her when she opened it.

There is also a box containing accessories, ranging from earrings to necklaces and bracelets.everything is very delicate. In addition, there is a purple color hollowed-out watch in a box. The texture on it is very beautiful, and it is surrounded by small blue diamonds. The middle part is slightly wider than the other parts, which is the surface. Mu Qingxin likes this watch very much. Not only can you watch the time, but also can be used as a bracelet.

Young commander's supernatural sweetheart जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें