Chapter 160 - 169

Chapter 160: Team field (31) left in embarrassment

Dongfang Ling swallowed tremblingly, patted his little heart, and couldn't help being thankful that they were not dead.

Mellen and Rock Darren were also pale. Mellen was okay and calmer. Both Locke and Darren were startled in tears.

Bailiyan answered Mu Qingxin's words with a calm expression, "It's okay, we are all fine." The appearance is calm, but the fear in his heart is something other people don't know, Bailiyan secretly swallows dry. His throat strongly suppressed his fear.

After Mu Qingxin listened, she settled in her heart, and then looked at Rex and Corey. Now the two mechas left on their team are still intact. Before, she wanted to let them go, but now she looks Come, I am too kind!

"There was an old saying in ancient times, I don't know if you have heard it." Mu Qingxin squeezed the phoenix string, and posed a posture, "Since you are unkind, don't blame me for being unrighteous!" After finishing speaking, she bounced forward quickly.

"Snapped!"

Feng Xian slammed the arm of the mecha that had just attacked Bailiyan, without breaking, the corner of Mu Qing's mouth rose, and a dangerous smile flashed in her eyes, "Yes, your mecha is better than theirs. too much!"

After finishing speaking, before the others could react, she took Fengxian and swept across again, cutting Rex's mecha arm crosswise, then raised her foot and kicked, Fengxian continued to pat down vigorously.

"Hula"

The mecha arm has become fragmented, and it is impossible to repair it.

"Wildfire!" Rex was furious. He saw his Wraith mecha arm broken into pieces, and his heart was bleeding. The wildfire had accompanied him for so many years. Seeing his partner became like this, Rex roared , Wants to avenge it, but can't do anything...because what awaits him next is more crazy revenge!

"Hehe, distressed?" Mu Qingxin sneered, "It's good to know that it hurts, so as not to remember like Pete's trash... sex!" As soon as the voice fell, Mu Qingxin continued to pick up Fengxian and continued to attack Rex. Ghost Fire Mech.

"Boom!"

A light wave flew towards Mu Qingxin, and Mu Qingxin quickly shot it back with the phoenix string without even looking. In everyone's eyes, a strange scene appeared, the light wave bounced back in place like a ball.

"boom!"

The mecha that was attacking Mu Qingxin was hit by his own light wave bomb. Corey's mecha couldn't dodge and was hit by his own light wave bomb. Now the mecha is damaged 40%.

Mu Qingxin’s face kept...a sneer, her eyes flashed with coldness, her hands kept moving, she took off both Rex’s ghost fire arms and smashed them to pieces. Seeing that Rex could no longer use weapons, One flashed and jumped in front of Corey's mecha, holding the phoenix string in both hands, and one forcefully slapped the mecha's head flying and smashed it.

At this moment, Mu Qingxin took turns to smash Rex and Corey's mechas bit by bit.

"Damn it!" Corey struggled desperately, but couldn't escape Mu Qingxin's attack and suppression.

Rex, who felt the same way, had given up struggling at this time, his eyes bursting red and waiting for the crimson...color mecha outside, "Alert! Alarm! The mecha was damaged 70%!"

"Alarm! Alarm! Mecha is 75% damaged!"

"Alarm! Alarm! Mecha damaged 80%!"

Listening to the ghost fire reporting the mecha situation over and over again, Rex gritted his teeth fiercely, "Stop! I... surrender..."