Chapter 370 - 379

Chapter 370: f eighth team back out of the arena (3)

At the same time, Qin Jiyou, who was watching the live broadcast, looked at the barrage above, his face was so black that he couldn't be more black, and immediately reported the people who called his father-in-law, and saw that the barrage became quiet. ...The color eased.

People who were reported: "Fuck! Which shameless neuropathy reported him?!"

Bailiyan has removed the trap in front of him, and Myron has also found the opponent's position, "The opponent is one kilometer directly in front of us at this time and has not moved."

Mu Qingxin glanced at Mellen's detector and shook her head, "No, that detector can only detect the position of the mecha, not the position of the person." She has just discovered that the mecha is indeed not there. Wrong, but... the five people of the empire are hiding six hundred meters away from them.

The four of them were convinced of Mu Qingxin's words. In this case, Melun directly turned off the detector, with a heart and a heart.

"The four of them are six hundred meters ahead of the right, and one of them is guarding everyone from the mecha. There should be traps everywhere here." Mu Qingxin whispered.

Hearing the enemy's position, several people's eyes brightened, "How do we get there?" Vance looked at his heart.

Mu Qingxin looked at Bailiyan, "Baili, do you say we log into the mecha directly? Or do we walk there?"

Bailiyan looked around, "It would be very convenient to log in to the mecha. Now there is only one enemy in the mecha. We can take the opportunity to attack, but here are all trees. I'm afraid we have to find an empty place to board the mecha. , But there are bound to be many traps...

If you walk on foot, everything has been set up as traps. We have to guard against traps while guarding against sneak attacks by the enemy. This..." Bailiyan entered a dilemma for a time.

"Then log in to the mecha directly! Let's make a quick battle!" Mu Qingxin decided after hearing Bailiyan's words.

"Xinxin, how does this boarding suit?" Wang Si looked at Mu Qingxin in doubt...

Mu Qingxin looked at everyone and said with a sly smile, "Look at me!" After finishing speaking, she lowered her head and flipped through her own space button. This space button was useless for her once. The elders prepared it for her. Equipped with weapons, you can finally use it this time!

Mu Qingxin took out a pile of weapons from the space button, and in the eyes of everyone's doubts... he chose a handy light wave cannon and shot it at the trees in front.

"boom!"

In the open space in front of him, the friends and everyone watching the live broadcast were shocked.

"Hurry up, choose a weapon to start, there is no open place to board the armor, let's blow up one!" Mu Qingxin carried the light wave cannon and said to the stunned friends, and then another shot.

"This is okay!" Vance regained his senses, clapped his hands happily, chose a weapon, and followed Mu Qingxin's appearance, and started bombing a tree. Then Myron and Bailiyan Dongfang Ling also recovered. Happy to choose weapon bombing.

Not far away, a few people from the empire who were hiding, looked forward suspiciously.

"What happened before? Why is there a bombing sound? The trap in front of us didn't emit light waves, right?"

"No release, let me see!"

"Don't go!" Luo Rui shouted back to the man, staring at the front, and said, "Finally a team of smart people have arrived. They should use their voices to lead us over. Once we pass, we will fall into their trap. , Are here to guard, proceed as planned!"