Chapter 5 " My- a girl"

CHAPTER 5

FLASHS POV:

LATER THAT DAY AT FOOTBALL PRACTICE

As I put on my gear I can't help but think of a sassy, brunette, that just happens to be really pretty.

Maybe she's not just like any other girl.

I put on my jersey and hear a couple guys from my team snickering and talking.

Usually I don't listen to these fuck tarts but I hear something that stops my movements completely.

"Yo' did you see Nina walking in the hallway today. Damnnn. I'd fucking tap that ass." Josh, the worst fucking quarterback on the team says. I ball my fist.

I don't care.

" Yeah bro her tits are nice too."

I don't fucking care.

She's not my problem. She made it clear when she said it's not my job.

" I'm gonna tap it tonight." Josh says grinding his hips into his helmet and suddenly.

I fucking care.

Before he can say another word my fist is flying to his face repeatedly. He falls to the ground as I land punches to his face.

His 'friends' just stand there like the idiots they are.

"Hernandez!" Bailey says pulling me off of josh.

"Oh come on! You're telling me you don't want to have sex with her? Have you seen her body-" Josh just keeps running his fucking mouth. Even when blood pours out of it.

I try to go back at him but Sage helps Bailey by holding one of my shoulders while Bailey holds the other.

I huff angrily and keep trying to fight them off until I hear a familiar yell.

My body stops moving and I look at the ground in disappointment. Fuck. I fucked up. Bad.

"What is going on?!" I hear coach yell as he sees the failed abortion on the floor with a bloody face.

He looks down at my brusied hands. He didn't even get a chance to touch me. Fucking bitch.

I smirk as I look at Coach. He shakes his head as he drags his hand down his face.

"Hernandez in my office! Now!" Coach says pointing to his office and I shrug off Bailey and Sage.

They put their hands up and grab there helmets off the ground.

Josh flinches away as I walk past him. Good he should be afraid. He shouldn't talk about women like that. Especially Nina.

"Everyone go take a lap! Go! And Josh go to the fucking nurse you're getting blood on my floor!" Coach says which makes my smirk go bigger.

-Time skip-

"You're the captain! You can't just go around fuckin' punching people! What if he wants to sue! This could ruin your fucking future Hernandez!" Coach shouts as he throws my file on the desk and slams his fist on it.

" what future coach? I'm good but I'm not leaving this town. Not with my grades." I say and shake mt head and he sighs running his hand down his face. He knows I'm right.

" what made you fly off the handle anyway?" He asks and I look up at him and then back down at my hands.

"He was talking about Nina." I say and rest my hands on my lap looking back up at him.

" What did he say?" He says sitting on the desk in front of me.

My jaw clenches at the thought of Josh. And the thought that I actually care about some girl I met yesterday.