Chapter 7- I Just Got my Boyfriend I'm Not Losing Him to This

My name is Saiki Kusuo and I currently dragged my boyfriend Satou Hiroshi home with me because my abusive brother was watching us with his drone.

Now if you're wondering how my brother got a drone to Japan from England without any border or legal issues, your guess is as good as mine. I mean it doesn't matter which way he flies it some type of military should have ordered it to be blown out of the sky when it was flying unauthorized.

But my brother would do anything to hurt me, so I think this is one of the most normal things he's done.

"Saiki hey," Satou laughed unaware of why I was dragging him, "What's the big rush? Don't you wanna enjoy the scenery and the quiet of the empty streets?"

"I think I'd r-rather we get to my house now," I said dragging him quicker, "Let's just say I'm t-tired for now, I'll e-explain later." I kept dragging him and running, using a bit more strength, but not enough to shatter his bones like a cookie.

"Alright," he said, "I guess so. So why was I texting my mom to tell her I'm staying at yours?"

"Babe," I said, "I can't explain it now, I promise I will as soon as I can but w-we have to get out of here."

Now normally we would have stopped, made eye contact, blushed, he would have called me out, I'd try to make up an excuse, he would chuckle, and then he'd kiss me on the cheek, but we don't have time for cliche right now, can't have an ordinary love story without a lover.

No long after, we reached my house. And mom and dad aren't home, of course. I still shoved him inside.

"Saiki what's going on?" He asked after I locked the door, "You clearly aren't tired, what aren't you telling me?"

"My brother," I said locking all the windows, "he's sent a drone to watch me. If he finds out we're dating-" I looked him dead in the eyes (with my glasses on of course) and slid my finger slowly across my throat.

Satou looked horrified, I could tell he was to startled to speak. Do you think I could barricade the chimney? No, I'd need my psychic powers to do that and Satou can't know about them.

"Saiki are you sure?" He asked, "I mean I know how abusive he was in the past, but didn't you say yourself he lives in England?"

"You don't understand," I said baracading the cat door my dad put in for Warp for whatever reason, "My brother is scary, he builds crazy weird technology that could destroy and rebuild the world, and half the time he uses those devices in our 'games'"

The sound of the TV turning on by itself shut us both up completely. Then a voice made me cower in fear behind Satou.

"Hello there, little brother~" it was him. He had seen us, "And I see you brought your friend as well, how lovely~" Stop using that stupid tone and accent flair I'm not someone to be flirted with.

"G-go away," I said hiding behind Satou for protection, "Y-you've done e-enough."

"Wait this is your brother?" Satou said pointing to the TV screen, "Kinda dorky to be honest. But am abuser is an abuser and no one hurts my boyfriend!"

"Boyfriend!" Kusuke said, "This makes the game even more fun!"

"I may fear for my life because of you, I may only be able to live properly because I am stick using your device living under your control, but I swear you will never hurt the love of my life," I didn't know where this confidence was coming from, but I had it, and I couldn't lose it now.

"Oh Kuu~" don't call me that, "I wouldn't dream of hurting him. Intentionally of course, and in case you haven't noticed you forgot a space." A small whirring sound rang out from behind us. And with that I knew we were bested.