Anatomy (pt.1)

~Meredith is 17, Addison is 17, Cristina is 16 and the rest are all 16-17 (he only does ✨stuff✨ with Mer and Addi~

*Merediths pov*

Omg. The new teacher for anatomy is so hot it's almost scary. "Addison.." I say nudging her on the shoulder. "What?!" She says looking at the substitute teacher. "Look at our teacher for first period.. I wouldn't be mad if I missed a period or two with him.." I say biting my bottom lip as we enter the classroom. "Alright Class! Hello i am the new teacher. My name is Mr.Shepherd. Or you can call me Derek. It doesn't matter but I will be teaching anatomy! You can pick your seats. Just know that's where you'll be sitting for the rest of the year, so choose wisely" he says opening his laptop to connect to the projector. Me and Addison choose the back of the classroom as usual. We lean against the back wall as we watch the teachers every move. He gets to grab the chalk and he stand facing the students but looks directly at the back. I can't help but look. "Addison..! Hes packin packin"
I say slouching more and more in my seat. "Why are you looking at his dick Meredith?!" Addison says grabbing a notebook and pencil out of her back pack. "Bc I want a challenge when I swallow" I say smirking "You dirty whore!" She says slapping my thigh. "Ow!" I say. "Hey hey! Girls in the back! Is this a playground?" He says tapping the board "no it's not but can you be mine?" I whisper quiet enough but loud enough where only Addison can hear. "Shut up!" She says tapping her pencil.

I watch him look away and I cross my legs. "Oh so now your throbbing my just looking at the man" Addison says side eyeing me. "Maybe" i say pretending to fix my shoe lace. "Okay class! We have a new student. Her name Is Cristina Yang!" He says welcoming her in. "Trio?" I say whispering to Addison. "Yup!" She says signaling Cristina over to the back. She sits down next to them and grabs her stuff out. He gets up once more and walks to the back of the class to sharpen a pencil. Once again.. I can't help but stare. "Like what you see Mrs. Grey?" He says laughing. "Uhh what?" I say pretending I don't know what he's talking about. "I want you and your little sidekick after class." He says putting his pencil in his ear. "Aww man! Why?!" Addison says lemming her hands on the table. "No questions Montgomery" he says sitting down.

"Addi we're best friends right?" I say looking at her. "Yea of course we are!" She says "and you can keep secrets right?" I reply "you know it! Why all the questions" she says bitting on a number two wood pencil. "Because if I have sex with this teacher, I'm hoping you don't say a word" I say out loud not realizing. "Meredith!" Mr.Shepherd says halfway standing up. "Aw shit.. I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" I say knowing I did. "After class! For real!" He says sitting down again. "Do I have to go after class?" Cristina says standing up to leave the class. "No, you can go yang" he says "okay bye! Cya tomorrow" she says leaving out the door.

The rest of the student leaves and puts paper over the hole in the door and locks it. "Girls.." he says grabbing a ruler. I bend and Only imagine what's about to happen