Anatomy (pt.3)

~This was requested by one of my very impatient friends 🤠 Enjoy

*Next day at school*

I wake up and turn over to Addison in my bed somehow. I look at the clock and see that it's 7:30 "Shit! I have school in 30 minutes. Addison wake ur ass the hell up!" I say basically slapping her in the face. "Bitch. I don't feel good I'm not going" Addison says flipping the pillow over her head. "Fine. But if this day goes wrong, it's because of you" I say getting out of bed.

I walk to my closet and put on a pair of fishnet tights, and a blue Jean skirt with a black crop top and a small black shoulder purse. I slip on some nude colored flats and walk out the door. I walk around the back and grab my bike and head off.

When I arrive I put my bike by the school and walk in. "Oh shit.. look what I'm wearing" I say to myself remembering what happened yesterday. "Damn now I'm really gonna thrashed if yesterday wasn't considered getting thrashed!" I say out loud "Uhm?" A girl says walking past. "Shut the hell up" I say and walk to find Cristina. I find her and walks towards her. "Oh hey" she says closing her locker. "Hi!" I say leaning onto addies locker. "Your outfit looks.." she starts "I know." I say pulling on my shirt.

"Cmon we can't be late" Cristina says I nod and follow her to Anatomy. We walk in class and I walk to the back. "Whoa he's not here today?!" I say leaning forward onto my desk. "Oh he is, he just went to the restroom for something" another student says. " I know Exactly what that man is doing" I say covering my mouth.

A couple minutes pass by and he enters the classroom. "Good Morning class.." he says looking directly at me. "I have a quick do now for you all then you can leave class" he says sitting down. I look around as I listen to the room fill with 'what?!' and 'yes!' All over.

He gets up and passes a piece of paper to everyone but me. "Meredith, you'll stay for class when everyone else leaves." He says "Oooooo" the class says. "Oh shut up you childish assholes" I say rolling my eyes. "Whoa someone's in a bad mood today" he says sitting back down.

*Mr Shepherds pov*

Damn. I didn't expect her to come with such a bad attitude today. Guess I'll have to teach her a lesson. I wait about 15 minutes or so that way the class can finish there do nows. "Once you've finished dour the papers on my desk." I say looking at everyone but Meredith. I count all the papers and tell the class to leave. "Not you" I say to Meredith.
When everyone leaves I close the door and cover it. I lock it as well and walk towards the back of the class.

"Why such a pissy mood?" I say leaning over her desk. "Not in a pissy mood. The rest of Youre students are just still stuck in the first grade." She says looking me in the eyes. "Alright.. my desk. Now" I demand grabbing a yardstick. "You're going to learn" I say bending her over my desk. I flip her skirt over and stare. "Hmm no underwear" I say looking directly at her ass. "Nope. I didn't feel like it" she says. "Someone's just in a really bad mood aren't they?" I say ripping everything off of her.

"You know what, alrighty then.." I say shoving myself into her. "Oh!" She says putting her entire body onto the table. "I- Da- uhm Mr.. Sh-Shepherd.." she moans in between her heavy breathing. They stop when there's a knock on the door. "Put ur stuff on and grab a paper and pencil and pretend your doing extra work" I say pulling out and putting my clothes on.

"Okay!" She says running to her desk putting on her clothes.

*To be continued..*