Anatomy (pt.2)

*Mr Shepherds pov*

I watch as Grey bends over without me saying anything. "You already know the deal.. is that right Grey?" I say pulling her leggings down. I feel on the redhead and grab her ass. I bend her over my desk and and pull down her white jeans. I spread her legs and shove my fingers into her openings. "Oh!" I hear say. "Grey get over here" I say signaling her . She comes over and I just admire her beautiful Dirty blonde hair and green eyes. "Eat her out" I says leaning back onto another students desk. "While she's bent over?!" I hear Meredith say. "Don't disappoint me now grey!" I say tapping the table.

*Merediths Pov*

He literally just told me to eat my best friend of 16 years out! I mean.. that's not a problem is it? Nah. I walk over there and slip my head though Addisons legs. I lick around her clit and watch as she shakes. Am I enjoying eating my best friend out?! I wonder. I continue going and I thrust my tongue into her puss. "Holy Meredith!" She screams. Damn, she tastes so good. I don't think I'm straight anymore.

*Addisons Pov*

Is my best friend A lesbian or something, I don't know how, but this feels sooo good. She better hope that her parents don't let me stay over tonight. I can feel my legs shaking as she thrusts her tongue in and out of me. I grip the ends of the desk and move myself back and forth. "M-Meredith!" I moan. "Now stop." I hear my teacher say. She stops and I turn over to crouch down. "Montgomery I want you to lay half way on the table. So only ur back and head should be on my desk." I hear him say. I do so and just lay there. "Grey, you get on all four, but I want your pussy right over Addisons face." I hear him say to her.

*Mr Shepherd pov*

I watch as they get into there places I assigned them. I walk over to my desk where the students are and look. "Eat her out now" I say to Montgomery. I watch for a second while Addison puts her fingers and her tongue into merediths openings. "Oh fuck Addison!" Meredith yells. I walk in front of Meredith and drop my pants. I stuff my huge dick into her mouth and place my hand on her head, bobbing it back and forth. "Take it" I say to her. About 45 minutes pass by and I release a huge load of cum into her mouth.

*Addisons pov*

I keep thrusting my tongue into her and sucking her clit until it's swollen and red. I hear her moan and arch her back everytime making my tongue go in even deeper than it already was. "Ohh Fuck Addi!" She says while her legs shake extremely hard. "Cum" I say holding her thighs. I feel her walks get tight on my tongue as her warm juices fill my mouth I stop and we put out clothes on. And stand around trying to figure out what we just did. "Good girls" he says uncovering the hole in the door and unlocking the door.

*Merediths Pov*

I look around the room and stare at Addison for a second then look at the desk to see a bunch of cum all over it. "I'll clean it up" Mr Shepherd says putting his pants on. "Oh uhh okay" me and Addison say. He walks us to the door and smacks us with a yard stick on the way out.