Chapter Nine: The Psychopath

The Machiavellian kept both of her feet together and watched the psychopath closely. "You're procrastinating my investigation to prove you're guilty of killing Jessica." She folded her arms and glared at Taehyung who was quietly sitting near the fire place thinking of a plan on how to get her out.

"Uh...I just procrastinated your timely death~ How could you be such an ingrate." Taehyung berated. "And for the record, I have no plans on murdering you. Why is it that you have to go this far into pinning me down? I guess you took those nasty words I gave you too seriously." He clicked his tongue.

"Uhm...Are you blaming me for finding evidence to defend myself? I am not standing by and watch you psychopaths frame me for the psychopathic murders that's going on!" Jisoo berated back! "And you probably wouldn't believe me easily because of your beliefs that all Machiavellians do are to lie and deceive."

"Point taken." Taehyung shut his eyes and leaned on his chair.

"Now, you're gonna doze off to sleep after making me a hostage in your room." Jisoo continued. "Hey! You're not sleeping! And you're getting me the hell out of here!"

Taehyung scoffed. "I'm not helping you leave this time. You go walk out right at that door and figure out how to avoid keen and very observant psychopaths. Because I tell you that out eyes and senses don't miss a thing." He chuckled while keeping his eyes closed. "And relax~ I'm not sleeping. This is just my normal state of being."

Jisoo scoffed and stomped her foot heavily. "The hell I am!" She said and opened the door.

Taehyung opened one eye to see how she's doing. "3, 2-"

The door suddenly opened. Jisoo went in quickly as she nearly got caught up with some of the psychopaths. Taehyung smirked. "Told yah~" He cooed and curved on his chair. But he suddenly stood up and got his red jacket. He threw it at Jisoo in which the girl caught smoothly. "The color red might help. I can't do anything about your skirt so might as well just run. Red's within our trust." He said and went to his bed.

Jisoo clicked her tongue. And wore his jacket. "If I die, my ghost will totally manhunt and disembowel you." She snarled.

Taehyung shrugged. "Be my guest." He said and closed his eyes.

Jisoo breathed in and out before she opened the door. And she ran.

***

Jisoo ended up escaping and returning to the cafeteria to look for Jimin. She didn't know where the schizos were locked up. But perhaps maybe this friend of hers knew where and the secret booby-traps that could've been setup. She saw Jimin silently eating cereals and surprisingly, Rosé the sociopath. "Okay Jimin, I got a question to ask."

Jimin looked weirdly at Jisoo. "I got a question to ask first. Why is your jacket red?" He asked. "Oh my god~ Are you dating a psycho or maybe a socio?" He squealed and smirked.

"No and no. And also, long story." Jisoo said. "I have a question Jimin!"

"Ask me right here then. My friend Rosé here might have an answer to that as well." He glanced at the sociopath. "She can be trusted. And besides, she told me that she saw you that night when Jessica Jung was murdered. Initially the reason why you were found." Jimin exclaimed. "And, I might as well need a chat here at the sad breakfast club. It's...truly sad." He glanced at the gloomy feast hall.

Jisoo looked at Rosé for confirmation. Rosé just nodded silently and continued eating. "Okay....I'm here to ask, where is the schizophrenic peeps located?" She asked. "I'm undercover mission for myself and I really need your help."

"Did you talk to Jung Kaleb? I bet you failed that one Missy." Jimin continued to eat.

"I did." Jisoo answered shortly. "Do you know where?"

"It's near the psychopaths' dungeons. The probability of you getting cornered by the psychos is definitely high." Rosé crunched the cereals violently. "But, solving Jung Jessica's case isn't really gonna make him guilty." She winked slightly.

Jisoo frowned. 'How does she know that?'

"Byun Baekhyun's death might get you a chance to clear your name. Your the beef in that case since you saw the boy's corpse. And the psychopaths are ravenous wolves who want to rip that beef off to pieces." Rosé creepily said. "I heard from the socio's dungeons. You gotta keep your guard, Jisoo."

Jimin nodded. "I quite agree. Oh wait, let me get some more cereals. B.R.B." He said and went to the cereals.

Jisoo then leaned to Rosé. "How do you know all of those?"

"I overheard you and Taehyung talking. I know everybody's secrets, Kim Jisoo. Not just you. I also know Kim Taehyung's secrets and V's."

"Why are the psychopaths having him in different names?"

"That's not your priority to ko find out right now, Jisoo. Byun Baekhyun death. The board members are investigating this case and you're on the middle of this dark web Jisoo. I'm warning you." Rosé said. "And...I also know the girl who screamed that night."

Jisoo widened her eyes, "Who?"

Rosé leaned closer. "The Student Council President."

***

"Change of plans." Jisoo said to herself in the mirror. She was right back in her room. Not safe and sound because of her state being hunted by those who think she's the killer. And also the only witness to Byun Baekhyun's murder. But she wasn't the only one. The girl who cried and the girl who found the body first, Lalisa Manoban.

Jisoo didn't have a clue in where to start. Knowing that their student council President is a complete narcissist and a lying machine when it comes to keeping her hands dry and clean. And her motive of killing Byun Baekhyun is completely hard to solve especially when they didn't have any connection. But Jessica and Baekhyun did. They were lovers.

Was Lisa hindering their relationship? Did she have a grudge on Jessica? Jisoo pulled her hair slightly. Then she suddenly heard a knock by the window.

She slowly turned and opened the curtains. She sighed but she was also definitely shock of Kim Taehyung's special appearance. "What are you doing here?" She said as she opened the window.

"Hey there, Juliet." Taehyung teased. "Could you please hand me my jacket?"

Jisoo rolled her eyes and quickly gave the red jacket. "Where'd you get that ladder from?"

"Your room wasn't at the top-most part so, I stole it." He cooed.

Jisoo rolled her eyes. But then she suddenly remembered what Rosé said. 'He has secrets.' She can't trust him fully. Unless, "Taehyung. Do you...have a secret?" She out of thee blue asked.

He just chuckled. "Everybody has secrets." Taehyung just said and went down.