Chapter Eleven: Partner in Crime and Justice

"Lisa, Lisa, Lisa..." Jisoo muttered her name for a couple round of seconds. Analyzing the side of each and every person's statement. She read a book called, 'Psychology 101'. And it said there that most liars tend to slip a missing detail regarding the things they choose to hide. They get so cautious about hiding it that they've formed an error in their speaking because of thinking too much about it.

Good thing the Machiavellian wrote down every word they've said. Right now, she's biting a modernized cheeseburger that was served at the hall. Her classes schedule was blank for the rest of the day, so, might as well do some productivity with the remaining time. Jisoo doodled about their connections and all, their possible ulterior motives if one of them murdered Baekhyun.

She wrote things like:

Kim Taehyung: Killer of the victim's girlfriend (Jessica Jung)
Possible Motive: He killed Jessica, he could've killed his past victim's boyfriend next. And he's a psychopath.

No benefit of the doubt

Personal Ruling: GUILTY!!!

~~

Jung Kaleb: Brother of the victim's girlfriend
Possible Motive: Avenging his sister from a toxic relationship. And because of his psyche, a psychopath. (Mental Illness can be the reason of killing)

No benefit of the doubt

Personal ruling: Guilty

~~

Jung Hoseok: Cousin of the victim's girlfriend/ex-girlfriend
Possible Motive: Revenge for his cousin who got ignored and still tied herself up in a toxic relationship.

Reason of giving Jung Hoseok the benefit of the doubt: Schizophrenia. Possible delusions about the statement and locked up in the schizo's tower which makes it slightly impossible to commit the crime.

Self-ruling against him: Innocent

~~

Lalisa Manoban: President of the Student Council/So-called 'enemies' with Byun Baekhyun
Possible Motive: The victim knew about her so-called manipulation of the election votes. Could've killed before (Based on her statement to me saying, 'I will kill you next').

Benefit of the Doubt: Narcissism doesn't show a nature of being a murderer.
Too cautious on keeping her hands clean. 

Personal Ruling: Undetermined

"It seems like Detective Jisoo's getting up on her case." A boy exclaimed behind her back. "And..." He leaned his face closer to Jisoo and her notebook. "...There's me."

Jisoo quickly shut her notebook. "Keep your nosy nose off my business!" She scowled.

"Hmm...let me decide...No, thanks. I won't keep my nosiness out of your business unless my name in that notebook is absolutely traceless." Taehyung twinkled his eyes in a psychopathic way. Jisoo grimaced at him and turned to the table to finish her burger. "You know, pretending to be busy with your cheeseburger doesn't stop me from snooping."