Prologue - Chapter Two

Poseidon started reading once everyone had quietened down, "As the barely-a-month-old new-born

"Huh, I guess it starts before I get to camp or she gets to camp, I don't know" Percy interrupts.

lay peacefully in her crib, the only thing he could think about was how small she was.

"He? Who is this man?" Annabeth asked, though she had an inkling of who it was already.

Even by normal baby standards, the girl was so very small and fragile-looking.

"Not too much different to Prissy then."

"Hey!"

Poseidon was positive he had never seen such a small child.

"You visited your child! That goes against the laws!" Zeus thundered, standing up.

"This isn't our universe so technically I didn't break any laws." Poseidon retorted smirking, still sitting down calmly. Zeus slumped back into his seat, grumbling under his breath.

A few of the demigods were a bit surprised and a little jealous that Percy's father had visited him even though it was in another universe and their parents weren't willing to do the same.

As compared to his over children, she was by far the tiniest.

"Really? She must have been quite small as Triton was quite a small baby." Amphitrite commented with a sly smirk.

"Mother!"

Her small fingers curled into a fist and reached up for him to pick her up, which he did without complaint, marvelling even further at how much smaller she looked trapped cradled in his arms.

"Aww."

"That's so cute."

What was even more astounding about the girl, however, was that she was his first girl.

"Hey!" Kymopoleia yelled, offended.

Well, non-immortal one,

Kym seemed happier at this.

but it was still just as shocking.

"Why?"

For many millennia it seemed he was unable to create female children with mortals.

Amphitrite raised her eyebrow, looking at her husband who smiled sheepishly.

She was the first, which meant more unpredictability than his usual child

Chiron sighed knowing that Percy was already unpredictable enough as it is and feeling sympathy for his other universes self.

- how a child this small could contain such power, he wasn't sure, but he could definitely sense it. His daughter was going to be a force to be reckoned with as soon as she made it to Camp Half-Blood.

"Just like you are, son." Poseidon smiled at his son, Percy brightening at the praise from his father. Zeus was none too happy about the supposedly very powerful Poseidon child.

The little girl was wide awake, but she didn't cry out. Either she just didn't do it (at least often) or she felt reassured by the presence holding her.

"It was probably the latter."

He noticed, even with the chubbiness all babies carried, that she had very prominent Greek features, all of which closely resembled his own.

"I have noticed that over the years, your children do resemble you a lot brother." Hestia commented, others agreeing with her as they looked at Percy and his father.